1 Billion Infections

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

My heartiest congratulations to this wonderful team. Your dedication to help us users has been proven worthy, I have yet to see a great team in my life so far. Malware Bytes and Co. You are the greatest, thank you for all your hard work. You are way more reliable than most companies such as the failure Norton etc, I hope to see you sell your product in the real world one day (Best Buy etc). More people need to recognize how great you are.

I have used so many anti viruses in the past, Malwarebytes is one of the very best anti viruses! It detects and removes almost every one of these viruses.

If it wasnt for Malwarebytes I would have switched to Linux.

I have used so many anti viruses in the past, Malwarebytes is one of the very best anti viruses! It detects and removes almost every one of these viruses.

If it wasnt for Malwarebytes I would have switched to Linux.

We are glad you like the program Malwarebytes.... although just for clarification, MBAM is NOT an anti-virus program, it is an antimalware program designed to work hand in hand with your anti-virus program to catch what your AV misses.

Today, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware surpassed 1,000,000,000 infections removed from systems worldwide. Let's congratulate our entire team for such a tremendous effort and countless hours of work. We are quickly growing to become the number one anti-malware product on the Internet!

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is available for free as a download here.

Malwarebytes is very good at detecting certain types of malware, but I think it needs to do a better job at detecting tracing cookies.

SUPERantispyware is very good at detecting tracking cookies.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote

Today, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware surpassed 1,000,000,000 infection removed from systems worldwide. Let's congratulate our entire team for such a tremendous effort and countless hours of work. We are quickly growing to become the number one anti-malware product on the Internet!

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is available for free as a download

--------------------------------------------------------

As far as i`m concerned `Malwarebytes` is just about the best on the market ,its saved my computer so many times I just wouldnt be without it .

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...