Please help to complete this food survey for a friend for class

Alex_computer

I am trying to help a friend out.. For his Statistics class, he needs at least 100 responses to a quick Food survey with only three questions just so he can get a random sample.  I appreciate your participation in this!

This is a link to the survey.. No malware, it is a survey through Microsoft Web Apps on SkyDrive.

https://skydrive.live.com/survey?resid=2A2C89ED360D3B33!9903&authkey=!ADOkQbHCsLhZRGA
Edited by AdvancedSetup
hyperlink removed

my comment was made from/by inference .

the fact that there are only a couple of questions and the choices within those are limited , not much specific data can be gleaned .

it is like asking the question "what is your favorite color" and giving the choices of red, orange , yellow , green , blue and violet ...

as opposed to giving three choice and allowing something like "red-orange" and shades of a particular color .

The so-called statistical query has been skewed by its poor data collection even before the first respondent.

Race:  Maori of New Zealand

Favourite food: "fire roasted brains of my grandmother"

I'm sorry.  There are;  Lies, damned lies, statistics and benchmarks and all can be skewed by the methodology of the data collection and by the data provided thus throwing a "survey" into a tailspin and making the results "suspect".