What's your favorite kind of pet?

FM1337

Black Labrador Retrievers.

The only dog we ever had was a black lab and they are fabulous.

Prince_Serendip : I know this isn't a Welcome topic but... is that... you ? If it is, then nice to see you here ^_^

====

I'm allergic to most critters' saliva it seems. But we have a cat (*sigh*) and a hamster lol.

@David : love that animation !!

Did you check my profile?

I rarely do that. Did so just now. Yep, it is you alright :lol:

I wasn't active at CC, but here and there from about late 2002 so yeah, small world. And not too many colleagues are princes, so the name does stand out, hahaha. Fellow Canuck, too.

Anyway, it's always nice to read you :thumbsup:

Gotta go, The Cat needs attention... :ph34r:

I prefer cats myself, last one I had was a Siamese, have not got another cat since she died.

That's a bitch - ain't it.  Siamese are awesome cats and I'm sorry you lost your friend. 

However the best way to get over the loss of one cat is to go to the ASPCA and get another one.

post-14644-0-56223800-1377392517_thumb.g

That's a bitch - ain't it.  Siamese are awesome cats and I'm sorry you lost your friend. 

However the best way to get over the loss of one cat is to go to the ASPCA and get another one.

attachicon.gifgreycat-walking.gif

Well true we have 3 dogs at the moment and would rather not bring a cat into that(the Siamese was awesome, would not take any crap from the dogs, constantly put them in their place).

I love dogs. The four legged kind.

I like all animals really and used to have a pet sparrow he would land on my head, only once did he poop on me there so cute. He lived outside and was wild but he was also a friend, yes I talked to him all the time. I think every one talks to there animals, well I hope it's just not me that has long convos with most animals lol

The poop wasn't cute, oh no just the sparrow they have little tongues and given yogurt they eat it like a humming bird less the fast wing stuff. It was fascinating to watch up close.

I'm not a fan of poo even my own :P