What are you listening to?

goldhound

4 hours ago, RCB1725 said:

Hi Ssherjj, I'm not that up on Country and also haven't had a chance to listen to any of his music. Ill check him out over at Spotify. I did Google his name and saw he had taken his own gift of life.

Hi RCB1725, I just read that about Gary Stewart last night from YouTube and he lost his wife and took his life 2 days after. I always wondered about him but never looked him up except for his music that I have saved in my ipod...what a shame...😥

On 2/16/2020 at 12:30 PM, Ssherjj said:

Hi RCB1725, I just read that about Gary Stewart last night from YouTube and he lost his wife and took his life 2 days after. I always wondered about him but never looked him up except for his music that I have saved in my ipod...what a shame...😥

I had some free time to listen to Gary Stewart and chose The Essential Gary Stewart on Spotify. I'm not that much of a Country music listener but what I did listen to was pretty good.

11 minutes ago, RCB1725 said:

I had some free time to listen to Gary Stewart and chose The Essential Gary Stewart on Spotify. I'm not that much of a Country music listener but what I did listen to was pretty good.

That's great RCB1725! I could listen to him everyday and not get tired of him. I'm glad you gave Gary Stewart music a listen to...😊

1 hour ago, RCB1725 said:

That's great RCB1725! I could listen to him everyday and not get tired of him. I'm glad you gave Gary Stewart music a listen to...😊