MSE question

Marcus

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well if you've paid attention at least somewhat, he used to use Windows quite frequently, and still does on a VM now and again. Anyway, please just stop. Seriously.

Personally -

I find that every forum NEEDS some entertainment - I think these items/pictures ARE entertaining and can at times inform people also -

The member puts quite a lot of thought into placing an item in an area that often breaks tedious boredom -

Or now do we shoot ShyWriter for his cartoon sequences that are often sarcastic -

Keep up the good entertaining work - :D

• Root Admin

Well I'm starting to see a pattern here that I don't like. I'm not completely sure at this time what's going on but some of you appear to be taking liberties or "shots" at each other and trying not to go too far.

This is a Technical Support site and we have a forum for jokes etc. Please do not provoke each other as agreed to when you signed up on the board. http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?act=boardrules

We do want everyone here to enjoy themselves but not at the expense of others so if I continue to see these types of postings I'm going to have to take measures to prevent it.

Thank you everyone.