Which Drives Does MBAM Scan?

I am running MBAM Pro 1.46. The other day I wondered whether it would be possible for MBAM to include my flash drive in its scan. I could find no way to tell it to do that. I then began to wonder what would happen if/when I partition my hard drive. Which drive(s) would MBAM scan? I see nothing on the program interface that gives me a chance to specify this kind of information. There is the Ignore List, but that doesn't seem meant for entire drives, and besides, that wouldn't enable me to ask MBAM to include a specific drive.

Quick scan has the option of your C drive only, as far as I know. Full scan gives you an option of whatever it finds plugged in :blink: I hope this helps!

Many thanks, mountaintree and buttons, for your prompt and helpful responses. They clear up the mystery, since I almost always do Quick Scans rather than Full Scans, having read Malwarebytes' repeated statements about Quick Scans being sufficient and there rarely being a need for a Full Scan. I guess if I do want to scan my flash drive, I'll choose Full Scan and do only the flash drive.

I use Flash Disinfector on my systems

Flash Disinfector was designed to remove unwanted files including autorun.inf on removable USB drives, flash drives and memory sticks. Use flash disinfector if you cannot access your USB drives, flash drives and memory stick due to modifications done by autorun Worms.
http://www.precisesecurity.com/tools-resources/adware-tools/flash-disinfector

Note the Recommended Download:

Ah-hah, that makes sense, Firefox :blink: I had thought he meant the recommended download mirror or something for Flash Disinfector (I haven't actually gone to the link yet, though).