Malwarebytes 4.4.9 - no Security News anymore

The problem seems solved.

The only thing I notice: when opening Malwarebytes for the first time, click Real-Time-Protection,

it takes up to 3-5 seconds before the Security news window is filled - before the problem occured I have never noticed a delay like that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FetzBox22 said:

The problem seems solved.

The only thing I notice: when opening Malwarebytes for the first time, click Real-Time-Protection,it takes up to 3-5 seconds before the Security news window is filled - before the problem occured I have never noticed a delay like that.

Hi FetzBox22:

I read your post yesterday (31-Oct-2021) and was able to confirm that the Security News tile was blank (i.e., was not populated) if I opened the Real-Time Protection pillar on the main GUI of my Malwarebytes Premium 4.4.9.142-1.0.1486.

I can also confirm that Security News tile is now working as expected today (01-Nov-2021). My Security News tile is loading after only a short delay (~1 sec), but I rarely open the Real-Time Protection pillar on the main GUI to check the status of my real-time protection so I can't tell you if a 3-5 sec delay would be unusual on my system.
-----------
64-bit Win 10 Pro v21H1 build 19043.1288 * Firefox v93.0.0 * Microsoft Defender v4.18.2109.6-1.1.18700.4 * Malwarebytes Premium v4.4.9.142-1.0.1486
Dell Inspiron 15 5584, Intel i5-8265U CPU, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB Toshiba KBG40ZNS256G 256 GB NVMe SSD, Intel UHD Graphics 620