[ RESOLVED ] Legacy 3.5.1.2522 - sudden "Red Triangle" "Your updates are not current"

Go to solution Solved by tetonbob,

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, Dave-H said:

Why are you running such an old version?
Are you running an operating system that 3.5.1 won't work on?
That is the last version for Windows XP.
🙂

I am running it on a WinXP system.  v3.0.6 was the last version that i remember downloading.  Is there a valid link to still download v3.5.1?

13 hours ago, David H. Lipman said:

Hello Dave,

Thank you for the links.  I will download this version and install it.  I will report back with my results.

• Like 2

On 3/17/2022 at 4:31 PM, n3MUmBgg5FA4vJrBbxBSc4PNv7 said:

Hello,

As of 16 March, 2022 this issue has come up again with Legacy v 3.* of Malwarebytes.  Any guidance in this matter is appreciated.  Thank you.

Hi,

I also have the same problem on an old PC running Windows XP... I upgraded Malwarebytes to the latest version available (thanks @David H. Lipman for the link) but I still have the little red triangle... updates have not been done since March 16! 😔

Update package version 1.0.25103 (this is the latest version I have)

Can you fix the problem please? 🙏

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Herser said:

What can i do ?

I'm sorry the software isn't working properly but we'll do our best to help.

To begin, Please do the following so that we may take a closer look at your installation for troubleshooting:

NOTE: The tools and the information obtained is safe and not harmful to your privacy or your computer, please allow the programs to run if blocked by your system.

• Download the Malwarebytes Support Tool
  • In your Downloads folder, open the mb-support-x.x.x.xxx.exe file
  • In the User Account Control pop-up window, click Yes to continue the installation
  • Run the MBST Support Tool
  • In the left navigation pane of the Malwarebytes Support Tool, click Advanced
  • In the Advanced Options, click Gather Logs. A status diagram displays the tool is Getting logs from your machine
  • A zip file named mbst-grab-results.zip will be saved to your desktop, please upload that file on your next reply

Thanks

2 minutes ago, Herser said:

I try to install mb-support which needs .NET4.

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system.
You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press the Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it also makes another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply as well.

Thank you

17 minutes ago, Herser said:

As i use XP only for helping, i uninstall MBAM

I assume you do not plan to reinstall Malwarebytes in your VM since it is not a regular use OS.

Je suppose que vous ne prévoyez pas de réinstaller Malwarebytes sur votre machine virtuelle car ce n'est pas un système d'exploitation à usage régulier.
Edited by Porthos