Website blocked

benzatine
Go to solution Solved by gonzo,

Hello, My name brijesh vadukia. I am the CEO of benzatine infotech. Benzatine is a respected IT company. We don't know why our website is being blocked by you people. We don't perform any kind of bad activity. Our code at server is also clean. I am here to talk about why our website is being blocked without any reason. You people are causing us a great loss and this also affects our clients. I'll wait for your reply. I have affixed message which you people are showing. Thanks in advance. Regards, Brijesh Vadukia Website blocked due to reputationWebsite blocked due to reputation

Screenshot 2021-06-01 at 4.58.58 PM.png

Edited by AdvancedSetup
corrected font issue

it wasn't showing those problems when I tried. Moreover, why are we talking about those stuff? I have written the entire code here. I know that I am not doing any illegal activity here. I have checked everything from my end and server provider's sides too. Let me know what are the solutions here. 

• Root Admin