Website blocked

Go to solution Solved by gonzo,

Hello, My name brijesh vadukia. I am the CEO of benzatine infotech. Benzatine is a respected IT company. We don't know why our website is being blocked by you people. We don't perform any kind of bad activity. Our code at server is also clean. I am here to talk about why our website is being blocked without any reason. You people are causing us a great loss and this also affects our clients. I'll wait for your reply. I have affixed message which you people are showing. Thanks in advance. Regards, Brijesh Vadukia Website blocked due to reputationWebsite blocked due to reputation

Screenshot 2021-06-01 at 4.58.58 PM.png

Edited by AdvancedSetup
corrected font issue
  • Staff

The reputation block is likely due to these:

https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/benzatine.com

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/d43f0b1f70d12ade13379f6bb70f7c674aa83779647fb80fb98280268df87c9e/detection

If you can take care of these issues, your chances of having the reputation block removed will increase considerably.

it wasn't showing those problems when I tried. Moreover, why are we talking about those stuff? I have written the entire code here. I know that I am not doing any illegal activity here. I have checked everything from my end and server provider's sides too. Let me know what are the solutions here. 

• Staff
  • Solution

The various research teams have discussed this one, and have elected to lift the reputation block.  The change will take effect in 15-30 minutes from now.

Anyone who uses McAfee's protection will still be blocked, due to their blacklisting of your site.

• Thanks 1
  • Root Admin
4 hours ago, benzatine said:

So if macfee do whitelist us, you will also do it right!!!!!!!

Already unblocked.

22 hours ago, gonzo said:

The various research teams have discussed this one, and have elected to lift the reputation block.