I have been trying to delete Malwarebytes and it won't work.

I have been trying to delete Malwarebytes for a couple of days now, ultimately getting frustrated and giving up. I'm coming to here as a last resort. I have been trying to delete MBAMService.exe but everytime I do it says "access is denied". I have already "deleted" Malwarebytes, the app itself. But MBAMService.exe is still running. I tried making startup manual, but again I am greeted with the prompt "access is denied". Everything I've tried hasn't worked. How do I completely remove Malwarebytes and MBAMService.exe off of my computer.

Just for info, the reason you got the constant access denied errors was due to the self-protection in Malwarebytes which prevents terminating or removing its protected files and processes to guard against malware and malicious actors from disabling or removing Malwarebytes without the user's knowledge.  Normally you should be able to uninstall Malwarebytes through Programs and Features or Add/Remove Programs, but if that doesn't work or the installation is somehow damaged or corrupted, using the clean function in the Malwarebytes Support Tool as indicated by Porthos above should work.