Suspicious Top Level Domain

insevin

False Positive site: hxxp://minisoap.online

Hey so I am launching a very small business based on selling bars of soap. I have sold quite a bit on eBay (hxxps://www.ebay.com/itm/264375354206) and have moved to make my own site on a free ecommerce site and with a $1 .co domain. I even got a 2nd .online domain for free, which I am going to point at my free Zendesk site (hxxps://minisoap.zendesk.com/). Right now your program is flagging my site though. Can't see why since Zendesk is legitimate and there is nothing wrong with my domain other than not being an attractive .com, lol.

Thanks

image.thumb.png.7d56dc5d638cf5537d10c1146b4426a8.png 

• Root Admin

I will have the team research the  block. Currently minisoap.online redirects to the Zendesk site.

Alexa does not even have any rating on your site which means it has zero reputation. The vast majority of certain TLD sites are well known to house malware and phishing and exploit attacks and why we block sites on some of the TLD sites.

The site Sucuri list some potential issues you may want to review

https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/minisoap.online

Thank you