Missing Favicon on forums.malwarebytes.com

I keep a bookmarks toolbar for my favourite web sites of which Malwarebytes Forums is one.  These bookmarks are identifiable only by the favicon to save space.  I can get nearly 50 on the always visible section of the bookmarks toolbar.  Can you pleeease restore the Malwarebytes favicon.

Love,
hake  🥵
XXXXX

Edited by hake

It affects Firefox 45.9ESR, 68.7ESR and 75.  I don't know about other versions.  I use version 68.7ESR is on Windows 7, 8.1 and 10.  Version 75 is used on Ubuntu 18.04LTS.  I use Firefox 45.9ESR on Windows XP.  All the other usual favicons are displayed on the tabs and in the bookmark toolbar.

The Malwarebytes favicon shows on Google Chrome and also on a venerable Comodo Dragon 33.1 which lives on my Windows XP system.

However, the favicon appears on www.malwarebytes.com using all browsers at my disposal.  Why not when browsing forums.malwarebytes.com?

Edited by hake

The forums are hosted on different servers completely separate from the main malwarebytes.com site.  It's also running on totally different software (Invision).

I just verified and the icon is indeed not loading on Firefox, though it loads on SRWare Iron (based on Chromium) as well as Internet Explorer 11 so whatever the problem is, it seems isolated to Firefox/Mozilla.

I often visit the site without signing in.  I only sign in when I wish to take part in a discussion.  Why is it only occurring with forums.malwarebytes.com?  All  other sites that I often visit function as usual.

Edited by hake

• Root Admin
https://forums.malwarebytes.com/favicon.ico

Not sure what to tell you. The favicon is there and has been there for years. No change on the server. It works for me both logged in or not logged in.  I even logged in via VPN and deleted all cache, cookies, and cleared all from my Firefox 75 browser and the favicon is still showing. Whatever is causing it not to load would appear to be due to something else.

favicon.ico