How can I allow site Malwarebytes flagged "could not verify authenticity

This is a mortgage service business with whom I wish to sign up as a vendor. (My broker has worked with them for years, so I know it is a good business.) Company rep I spoke with told me there is a known conflict with their site and some Virus software.

Is there any way to create an exception so that Malwarebytes will allow the site? (I am just running the free version.) Or, can I temporarily turn off or disable Malwarebytes, for long enough to fulfill an order on the site.

Site is:

https://dashboard.pcvmurcor.com/VendorRegistration/Signup_Intro.aspx

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Removed live hyperlink

If you only need to use the site once then you may click where it says I want to continue to the site anyway and then click the link that is revealed in the menu that expands that says Continue to the site anyway.

You have a couple of options for excluding a site if you wish to visit the site more than once and want a lasting exclusion.  The first option would be to click where it says I want to continue to the site anyway which will expand a menu below it where you should check the box next to Do not block this site again and then click the link just above that which says Continue to the site anyway as illustrated in the image below:

continue.png.d52d3cf090e5ce9335d83219c0d9cf6f.png

A second option would be to click on the Malwarebytes browser extension's icon at the top of your browser and select Settings and in the new tab that opens select Allow List and beneath where it says Website enter the website you wish to exclude in the space provided where it says Add allowed domain... (in this case it should be pcvmurcor.com or dashboard.pcvmurcor.com, though I believe the first one should exclude the entire site regardless of the prefix) and since this particular site is likely being blocked by the malware/scam blocking component, leave the default option malware/scams selected beneath where it says Allow For then click the Add button on the right.  The image below shows what the Allow List page looks like in the extension's settings:

allow.thumb.png.10d57e0d3ead92caee352cfd14421777.png

If the site is still blocked after that you may need to close and reopen your browser or even possibly clear your DNS and/or browser cache (let us know if you require instructions on how to do so).

Assuming this is a false positive you may remove the exclusion once it is corrected and the database has been updated, otherwise you may keep the site excluded for as long as you need to.

Edited by exile360