Illegal Keys

EliyahuT

• 2 months later...
I found Illegal Keys...

How can I give you that keys? :)

Piracy is a big thing. I mean my friends have Windows 7 Ultimate pirated edition. With the economy so far, piracy has grown further and further. The only thing I question is how these keys work. Are these artificial keys made to perfectly crack the program or are these keys from other people who actually bought MBAM? Hmmm.... You guys should check youtube. Incredible amount of piracy, however don't remove the vids. If they get strikes on their accounts they might be banned. My friend only has 1 strike left before he is out. Just black list the keys.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...oq=malwarebytes

• 2 years later...

hi everyone im not sure this is the place to post this but i was recently on ebay trying to get a cheaper price for malwarebytes and i think i was duked into buying illegal keys , i have reported the guy to ebay and i am now on my way to get a full refund. i would like to know where to report the kety too so malwarebytes can black list them . thank you everyone will anyone private mesage me on who to report the keys too

hi everyone im not sure this is the place to post this but i was recently on ebay trying to get a cheaper price for malwarebytes and i think i was duked into buying illegal keys , i have reported the guy to ebay and i am now on my way to get a full refund. i would like to know where to report the kety too so malwarebytes can black list them . thank you everyone will anyone private mesage me on who to report the keys too

You would be wasting your time with ebay, I have bought their attention to illegal software that is consistently sold on their sites and guess what? the same software is still being sold by the same sellers. As mine was Microsoft products I sent my illegal copies to local Microsoft authentication centre. I was totally looked after by being issued with genuine product. The first thing Microsoft said is that keys come in a genuine package and are given no other way. Never the less I too was duped like you.You are better off reporting to the OEM manufacturers as they will definitely take an action