IP protection won't stay turned off.

I, like others am have problems with IP protection blocking access to some sites that I use regularly. I can turn it off, but if I then re-start my computer it turns itself back on again. Is there any way to turn it off and have it stay off and not reactivate itself everytime I reboot?

Thanks in advance.

GRUMPY, it was extensively tested with the beta anouncement but unfortunatly that is in the Honorary Members area of the forum that you will gain access to when you have enough posts which is 50 I believe.

This restriction is due to previous posters that modified posts that hindered the helpers here.

GRUMPY, it was extensively tested with the beta anouncement but unfortunatly that is in the Honorary Members area of the forum that you will gain access to when you have enough posts which is 50 I believe.

This restriction is due to previous posters that modified posts that hindered the helpers here.

Is there any way to just get access to the download? I don't want to start spamming the forum just to get 50 posts, and the IP blocker is driving me insane. The only reason I am staying with the program is the hope to have more control over it. Right now it is WAY more of a hassle than a help.

No, beta-testing is private for a reason: we want to shield our users from potentially unstable software. Please be patient! -- we hope to have a production version ready soon with the features you've requested.

Oh, so I should be looking for an announcement in the Honorary Members section? I've been assuming that it would be made here. I guess I'll keep an eye out there instead--or is there somewhere else I should look?

No, beta-testing is private for a reason: we want to shield our users from potentially unstable software. Please be patient! -- we hope to have a production version ready soon with the features you've requested.

I guess I'll have to start replying to posts then. It's either that or uninstall. The IP protection module is absolutely annoying in its current form. Practically impossible to use.

• 2 months later...