Greetings and welcome :)

I'm sorry for the trouble you're having.  Hopefully we can get it working correctly for you.

First, while you shouldn't have to do this of course, one thing we can try is to remove some of the items prior to attempting another scan/quarantine with Malwarebytes.  Since most of the items were PUPs, it's likely that many of them can be removed via Add/Remove Programs/Programs and Features in Windows by uninstalling them.  So the first thing I'd recommend is attempting to uninstall any of the applications you can recall that were detected as PUP by Malwarebytes and once that is done, attempt another scan to see if the remaining items can be quarantined as they should be.

FYI, I do believe that the Malwarebytes team is aware of an issue in MB3 where, when there is a large number of detections, quarantine may fail or take a really long time to complete, so the instructions I'm offering here are simply a workaround for the time being until the Developers can get that issue resolved in Malwarebytes.

Thanks, 

I went into programs and features to uninstall some stuff and some of it did uninstall but for some of it when I clicked uninstall it did nothing and I had to restart programs and features to try and uninstall something else.  I also turned PUP's and PUM's to detect only and at the end of the scan I just tried to move the malware to quarantine ( there were 57 detections of malware)  and it still wouldn't move anything.  

Are there any other possible solutions or am I going to need to wait for an update?

Let's try and get some logs first so the team can review them and see if they can tell what may be causing your issues....

1. FIRST: Create and obtain Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) logs Tell any program that blocks it to ignore or allow. It IS SAFE.
  2. Download FRST and save it to your desktop
    NOTE: You need to run the version compatible with your system. You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit
  3. Double-click to run FRST and when the tool opens click "Yes" to the disclaimer
  4. Press the "Scan" button
  5. This will produce two files in the same location (directory) as FRST: FRST.txt and Addition.txt
    NOTE: These two files will be collected by the MB-Check Tool and added to the zip file for you
  6. NEXT: Create and obtain an mb-check log
  7. Download MB-Check and save to your desktop
  8. Double-click to run MB-Check and within a few second the command window will open, then click "OK"
  9. This will produce one log file on your desktop: mb-check-results.zip
  10. Attach this file to your forum post by clicking on the "Drag files here to attach, or choose files..." or simply drag the file to the attachment area
23 minutes ago, MarchiafavaMafia said:

Are there any other possible solutions

You can start by removing all but one AV programs.

AntiVirus Installed:    AVG Antivirus
AntiVirus Installed:    360 Total Security
AntiVirus Installed:    McAfee Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware

I am going to start work on removing them, but I have this weird problem and I don't know if this is related but this link pops up - extension.citypage.today/?affID=970801784&q=test - and then I am rerouted to bing.  Either way, I am starting to work on removing them, do you recommend 360 or AVG?  Or do you have a personal favorite free virus detector?

In addition to the above, you might also consider running Malwarebytes ADWCleaner.  It's a free tool from Malwarebytes designed to remove a lot of PUPs, including some which may or may not be detected/removed by Malwarebytes 3.  You may download it from this page.  That should eliminate some of the detections and help to get the system to a cleaner, more operational state.