some questions

7 minutes ago, mrdodrop said:

does malwarebytes is do scanning an Hidden Objects ?

Yes, Malwarebytes does scan hidden objects.... if you think about it, temp folder locations are hidden, and they get scanned.

4 minutes ago, mrdodrop said:

and why is the "flash scan" is a paid scanning Feature ? it is should be a free . !

If all features were free then there would be no need for a Premium license.... ;)

There has to be some features that are not available in the Free version to entice the user to want to purchase the Premium version.

Edited by Firefox

13 minutes ago, Firefox said:

Yes, Malwarebytes does scan hidden objects.... if you think about it, temp folder locations are hidden, and they get scanned.

If all features were free then there would be no need for a Premium license.... ;)

There has to be some features that are not available in the Free version to entice the user to want to purchase the Premium version.

so how can I know If Malwarebytes is to going to scan hidden objects ? since is there no system restart prompts ? so I may be wrong but scanning for hidden objects is It requires a restart ?

I m not seeing all all features should be a free but like in other scanner "all scanning options is for free" only Malwarebytes make it a paid lol ! :rolleyes:

Edited by mrdodrop

Hi, @mrdodrop:

To add a wee bit to what @Firefox already expertly explained:

• With the release of MBAM v.2.x in March 2014, the "Flash" scan was renamed to "Hyper" scan.
  • There is little/no practical need for the Hyper scan -- if anything is detected, a Threat (or possibly a full, Custom) scan will be needed for complete removal
  • As I understand it, the Hyper scan was a bit of a "leftover", as a customer request, from a long, long time ago.
  • But, as mentioned, it's really not needed anyway.
  • Your computer's security would be more greatly enhanced by the investment in an MBAM Premium license than by offering the Hyper scan to MBAM Free.
    • MBAM Premium helps to PREVENT infection, while MBAM Free can only remove malware that already made it past your AV onto the system.

Thank you,

6 minutes ago, daledoc1 said:

Hi, @mrdodrop:

To add a wee bit to what @Firefox already expertly explained:

• With the release of MBAM v.2.x in March 2014, the "Flash" scan was renamed to "Hyper" scan.
  • There is little/no practical need for the Hyper scan -- if anything is detected, a Threat (or possibly a full, Custom) scan will be needed for complete removal
  • As I understand it, the Hyper scan was a bit of a "leftover", as a customer request, from a long, long time ago.
  • But, as mentioned, it's really not needed anyway.
  • Your computer's security would be more greatly enhanced by the investment in an MBAM Premium license than by offering the Hyper scan to MBAM Free.
    • MBAM Premium helps to PREVENT infection, while MBAM Free can only remove malware that already made it past your AV onto the system.

Thank you,

HI @daledoc1

I know all of those but as you may know or not that I m having a problem with version 2 since the scanning of the system with v 2 is take a long time is only for "1 disk scanning" ?

and that isn’t a problem with my laptop or anything else so I have many others malware scanner and they very fast !

Edited by mrdodrop

1 minute ago, mrdodrop said:

HI @daledoc1

I know all of those but as you may know or not that I m having a problem with version 2 since the scanning of the system with v 2 is take a long time is only for "1 disk scanning" ?

I'm pretty sure you've been told many, many times that the issue isn't with Malwarebytes v2, but with the fact that you have a low-end spec'd computer, no?

3 minutes ago, Aura said:

I'm pretty sure you've been told many, many times that the issue isn't with Malwarebytes v2, but with the fact that you have a low-end spec'd computer, no?

yeah that was before and now I had to free up a lot of space from 1 week !  :rolleyes:

and no as in my Previous post ! I have many others malware scanner and I have no long-time scanning problem with it >!

Edited by mrdodrop

3 hours ago, mrdodrop said:

Another question ! does malwarebytes is really Protect us from Malware Attachments in Emile ?

That is mainly the job for your antivirus software, however if you click on an attachment to run/execute it and its a known malware file detected by Malwarebytes it will block it.  Also it would be a good idea to be protected with MBAE Premium as well to protect your mail client such as Outlook (not sure what you use).

1 hour ago, Firefox said:

That is mainly the job for your antivirus software, however if you click on an attachment to run/execute it and its a known malware file detected by Malwarebytes it will block it.  Also it would be a good idea to be protected with MBAE Premium as well to protect your mail client such as Outlook (not sure what you use).

I was thought that malwarebytes never do defected of an Malware Attachments because it called anti-malware . ?  and I had kept myself a way from any exe. & zip attachment in the Emile and that because it will be a malware or a patch which can not be defected by any Security software as I was told by a lot ....

so I had question about people who’s are sending photos via chat software/or via Google Gmile and outlook webpage and such .... so If someone wanna send my an photos link or photos as in attachment do I need to Accept his request to send my for Example (a photos or an exe or zip file)?

p.s I m still using Google Gmail and Outlook ! and More recently, one of the Games sites. It began sending my spam messages with malicious links! Fortunately, Google filter. Already blocking those messages which are from the same sender.

It's just a games site? How can they send phishing messages to users/members?

Edited by mrdodrop

7 minutes ago, Porthos said:

What does 32 have to do with replacing your computer?

32-bit system I still use it and never use 64-bit  ....and that as I don’t have 64-bit disk . so If I buy for a new laptop can you tell my what’s Differences since The limit for 32-bit system is (4 GB) to upgrade RAM ?

Edited by mrdodrop

1 hour ago, mrdodrop said:

A WHOLE DIFFERENT computer will COME WITH in most cases a 64 bit version of windows already installed. NOTHING you have at home including your 32bit windows disk has anything to do with a NEW DIFFERENT computer.

I think your translation program is broken as well.