Malwarebytes Moving to Retail Stores

• Root Admin

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is now moving into retail stores in addition to our online sales. If you would like to own a Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware retail box, you can find them at a Fry's Electronics store or on the Fry's website. Note: the boxes are selling out very quickly. Please check the website for availability near you.

Also, feel free to post a picture of yourself with the box in your hand and post it here :welcome:. Below are a few pictures of our retail box in our office in San Jose, California.

retail1.png

retail2.png

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Root Admin

One of the logos is the product logo (the very familiar red M). The other is the company logo, which identifies us as a company. When we release other products, the company logo will identify us as the product makers while the product logo will identify the product itself. Hope that clears it up :welcome:.

One of the logos is the product logo (the very familiar red M). The other is the company logo, which identifies us as a company. When we release other products, the company logo will identify us as the product makers while the product logo will identify the product itself. Hope that clears it up :welcome:.

MBAM

what about the red cross-like logo in the white area of the box, beside the word Protect and above the MBAM "M" logo. Does that signify anything in particular? Or is that the retail logo?

Nice box sweeet, I just found out where I buy my computer hardware/software store has it, checking it out tomorrow to see if they have it in stock.

Marcin you should know this store, you may have one in your area. :)

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_...duct_id=0335157

I thought that sounded familiar.:welcome: Passed one down in Dallas.:)