How Bad is it to havie a Rootkit.TDSS?

Sounds like you are infected with some serious infections and you need more help. Please read this.

As We don't work on Malware removal or diagnostics in the general forums.

Please print out, read and follow the directions here, skipping any steps you are unable to complete. Then post a NEW topic here.

One of the expert helpers there will give you one-on-one assistance when one becomes available.

After posting your new post make sure under options that you select Track this topic and choose one of the Email options so that you're alerted when someone has replied to your post.

well Sir i have for the last month trying to get help there and the same guy is telling me to keep going o the site in which i seem to be block from goin. i have told him this for the last 3 weeks and he just dosen't seem to get it. i was just asking here how bad is it. so sorry for posting here but it just seems like the hjt forums dosen't know what to do with me.

Also why dose i get this sound like match iis trying to be lit twice comingng out of my computer speakers?

It could be bad if thats what you have? Follow the instructions in Post no. # 2 above please... you will have to wait a couple of days for the experts in the HJK forum to get around to you. Track or bookmark your New Post so you can work with him, downloading tools to see how bad the infection is..So check your post every day or more please.

To submit a ticket please send an email to <support@malwarebytes.org> and one of our representatives will be with you shortly

That is the problem i been waiting in HJT forum for over a month

and thats just it we can't get combofix... i guess its teh virus that wont let me on Foro or bleepingcomputers to download it.v i try telling him that but ihe just keeps resuggesting that i download it from the bleeping computer link.

But so like u said rootkit.TDSS r that bad? i guess ill see what Microsoft can do ill call them today idc if i lose all my files i redownload everything again i just want it back to safe and working again status.

Please re-read AdvancedSetup's post above. He means download ComboFix on a different non-infected computer, then burn ComboFix to a CD and copy ComboFix onto your infected computer from the CD you burned. If the infection is stopping you from visiting malware removal websites, you have to get ComboFix onto your computer by this method.

EDIT: I've just read your last post in your HJT forum thread. If you have access to a Windows 7 computer (32 or 64 bit, it doesn't matter) you should be able to follow AdvancedSetup's instructions with no problems. If you burn the same data CD on a 32 or 64 bit system it does not matter because CDs use their own file system anyway.

Well i thank you everyone But i just call up Microsoft and had them share my computer and put HJT and a TDSS killer on my computer and fix it for me. took about hour and a half. but thanks to your program it help pinpoint the problem. Im very much considering buying the Full Version of Malwarebytes.

The Problem is fix(Hopefull :) )

Well, that's good news. :)

Kaspersky's TDSSkiller does do a good job. I've used it myself on several occasions. But I would also run a scan with your antivirus program plus quick scan with MBAM to make sure everything is completely gone. After updating the programs first, of course.