Xfinity Spam filters

Clang

Is there a good guide to set filters on Xfinity email? 

Trying to block senders from emails ending in  .Edu .it .au 

Getting a bunch of stuff from them lately. 

Screenshot_20240106_202355_Edge.thumb.jpg.41bba4dd81f410473b61cabd2511a9f5.jpg

Edited by Clang

1 minute ago, 1PW said:

Hello @Clang:

Many might consider assisting if you could reveal the device's Mail User Agent (MUA) in use and other related & relevant tech specs.

Thank you.

I don't really know what all this means but.

But I'm going directly to mail app and adding filters there but not sure if I'm doing it correctly. 

https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/#!!&app=io.ox/settings&folder=virtual/settings/io.ox/mailfilter

microsoft_edge_screenshot_Jan620248_44_12PMCST.png.thumb.jpg.ea32430343cf53a4cb5056295281d45f.jpg

Malwarebytes browser guard does a great job in also detecting email spam/fraud lots are detected when i go through mine. It's a great tool to have that's for sure!

Edited by brad03
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, David H. Lipman said:

Don'r use Webmail.

Get an email client that has better Spam and Content filtering.  Rules are OK but Regular Expressions are even better and add to Rules based actions.

I find its not which email service you use but how many companies/services etc you give your email address to. I use gmail and proton mail, with Proton I get virtually no spam,with gmail, which I have been using for 20 years, I may get 2 spam per month (probably less).

• Like 2