Happy Halloween!

mountaintree16

Not a ? holiday / celebration much down here (Australia) - I think catscomputer (from New Zealand) would most likely agree -

Never really followed its meaning or history ?? Just seems to be a US thing as far as I can figure -

Anyway - I hope you have a Great Time doing your thing - <_<

Not a ? holiday / celebration much down here (Australia) - I think catscomputer (from New Zealand) would most likely agree -

Never really followed its meaning or history ?? Just seems to be a US thing as far as I can figure -

Anyway - I hope you have a Great Time doing your thing - <_<

Yeah I do agree. It's like Valentines Day here. People know about it, and there is usually the odd kid about going 'trick or treating', but it is nowhere near as big as it is in the US. It seems to have got a little bigger here in the last five or ten years, but most people still don't do much (if anything) to mark the occasion. (I certainly didn't!)

Yes, I'm quite aware unfortunately as it means I'm working 9 hours tonight instead of 8 :) .

You get it back in the Spring when the birdies and flowers return :D

Happily retired now after putting in my time of doing the crime of working <_<

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?...do%20the%20time.