lifetime keys?

@celee

sorry to bump an old thread and im sure its been answered before but im having abit of trouble! ............................

i purchased a lifetime key from G2A a few years ago for my pc. 

I have recently had to do a clean install of windows 10 on my PC as it was stuck in a boot loop and have since lost my lifetime key!!!!

It wasnt linked to my malwarebytes account (or cant see it when i log in) so how do i go about getting it back as i think it was just a standalone key i entered in the malwarebytes software after installing it

I can show the G2A invoice in my emails etc etc but obviously the link to get it has expired now 

PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP?? 

Hello and Welcome @three2wenty

Its always best to start your own topic, especially if the topic is very old.  That being said, you will have to contact support and provide your proof of purchase.

For any of these issues:

• Renewals
  • Refunds (including double billing)
  • Cancellations
  • Update Billing Info
  • Multiple Transactions
  • Consumer Purchases
  • Transaction Receipt

Please contact our support team at https://support.malwarebytes.com/community/consumer/pages/contact-us to get help

If you need help looking up your license details, please head here: https://support.malwarebytes.com/docs/DOC-1264 

i have contacted support and started a ticket but i have heard nothing from them as of yet. what is the reply time like usually? 

the only proof of purchase i have is the invoice from G2A. will this be enough? 

i cant use the usual route to find my key as it was never bought through malwarebytes themselves and i never go round to trying to link my key to my account 

The response time can be about 3 days depending on how busy they are.  You will get an automatic reply pretty quickly letting you know what your case number is and such.  Be on the lookout for replies, sometimes those replies may go to junk/spam folders.

Provide all the info you have, the invoice from G2A may be sufficient, however I don't work for Malwarebytes, so its best to stick with your support ticket you created.

Thanks

To give you a data point, it took me several days to get a licensing question answered by support.  2 or 3 days for a initial, but completely wrong, canned response by a support team member, and then 2 or 3 more days for a better support team member to read and correctly answer my questions.