Support Ticket

Greetings,

They should respond to the email you used to submit your support ticket.  Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder(s) in your email client just in case as they do sometimes get bounced there from time to time.

In the meantime, I'll ping a member of Support for you so that they may get your ticket number and check to verify that you are being assisted in a timely manner.  Please post the ticket number if you have it handy (though not any personal info such as your email address etc.; if necessary, you can send that to the Support team member directly via personal messenger here on the forums so no one can see it who shouldn't as we don't want you getting spammed of course).

@LiquidTension would you please verify that this customer is receiving assistance on the helpdesk?

Hey exile360, that's Freakin awesome that you replied so fast. I was prepared to wait a few days like I had to with corporate.

My ticket is Malwarebytes Support Ticket 2532530 ya I know but I just grabbed it all, sry for the font.

Can I task you with the Q's I gave Corp. just in case you know the answers or are you done for today?

Sure, I might have some answers or at least I might be able to find some of the answers for you.  I'll also ping one of our Corporate guys to take a look as he can likely answer whatever I can't if it's a product/technical question.

@djacobson would you mind taking a look when you have a chance?

Go ahead and post your questions and we'll do our best to answer them :)