Life Time License needs reset

Hello,

I have a Life Time License that I bought few years back; my pc crash and I had to re-install Windows. Now, after I install Malwarebytes I'm not able to activate my license; I keep getting an error message.

Please see attached pic for the error.

Please help, I need to get this resolved.

Thanks

Malwarebytes Premium.png

2 hours ago, kpitao said:

Please help, I need to get this resolved.

For licensing issues, you'll want to reach out to our online support at 

https://support.malwarebytes.com/community/consumer/pages/contact-us

Usually, support will take 4/7 days or more since support is busier than normal at this time to get to your request.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @kpitao

The support person got back to you last Thursday.

"Unfortunately, there's no information in our database under your email address.

Please provide me with your Cleverbridge reference number or the correct email address used for the purchase process. This will help me recover your Malwarebytes license information."

Can you please provide the Cleverbridge reference number or the email address you used to make the purchase? Without that it will be hard to reset your license.

One thing you can try on your own is if you have created the My Account for Malwarebytes you can login and deactivate your license yourself.

Thank you.

I didn't receive any email from support; I keep checking my Inbox and my spam folder on 3 different email accounts that I have.

Anyway, This was not Cleverbridge order; I bought the Malwarebytes CD with a Lifetime License from Newegg.com; I still have the CD with the stickers with the ID and Key numbers on it. Also I might be able to check my account on Newegg.com to pull the receipt. 

How do I send this info to them? I don't want to post my license number here.

Thanks