Downloaded Malwarebytes 3 Free version to my Windows 10 64bit Pro PC, now when I try to run program all I get is Can't connect to Service!

After failing to find a fix that worked, having tried  to Re down load the program and  in install Free version again all I get is a Run Time Error ( at 44:134): Could Not Call Proc.

Support have not come back to me and so far I have not found anyone with this problem that has a fix/work round!

Any ideas Please

Capture Error 44 134.PNG

Hi VMKZane :)

Support have not come back to me and so far I have not found anyone with this problem that has a fix/work round!

If you have a ticket open with the Help Desk, please stick with them until the end. Also, check your Junk/Spam folders in case their email ended up there.

Hi  Guys and Girls, thanks for the feedback like many others Support is not talking to anyone:(

Also I could not re install the program and I even tried safe mode in install and that will not work.

So last night I resorted to 1st using CCleaner did a reg clean and then removed junk files. The went in to reg edit after I set show all files and folders and did another search for Malwarebytes, picked up about 7 small pointless files and that's all I could find, but removed them second search no trace.

Went to safe mode an tried removing program Via program & features and it worked all gone but it took about 20 minute.:)

So no more Malwarebytes and never again. I refuse to use any company that has such poor customer support.

Thanks again for all your input.

Regards Zane

Just now, VMKZane said:

Aura , You will have to forgive an old man, but what do you mean by (Do you have your ticket #?) ?

If you emailed support, you should have received and email from Malwarebytes confirming they received your email/support inquiry.  If you did not see the email, check your junk/spam folders to make sure they did not get caught there.