new version of JRT this week ?

5 minutes ago, Aura said:

I don't think there's any ETA on AdwCleaner, JRT nor Malwarebytes. Also, Malwarebytes 3.0 JUST entered a public beta, so I doubt we'll see a final release this week.

well have a look here https://toolslib.net/forum/viewthread/9604-when-new-vers-update-yr-precious-tool/ :P you may change your mine :D

Edited by Gt-truth

36 minutes ago, Firefox said:

Why are you asking questions to answers you already know???

All releases are announced in their appropriate areas....

that’s not me ~ ! this is another user and not me . and I was ask here for a new version because both JRT and adwclaner is unable to remove some items which make the system to hang or froze ! that why I asked for ,,,,

41 minutes ago, Aura said:

@fr33tux can probably answer that one (when will Malwarebytes hosts AdwCleaner). Also, why would you want to sign up for a new release...?

ok . good .but since adwcleaner is now a new part of malwarebytes ? it should be sign by the company ?

27 minutes ago, fr33tux said:

Hello,

I target this week to release AdwCleaner v6.040.

We'll publish an announcement as usual.

hi . thank you . good to confirm .

Edited by Gt-truth

16 minutes ago, Firefox said:

Post #1 of this topic, the topic starter is you....:rolleyes:

I know that was me "the topic starter". But I thought you linking the question as if I have asked this question before at malwarebytes forum or elsewhere as if someone ask this question before me on the toolsiib.com the link above which I posted it !

this is the first time I question this in this topic. :rolleyes: however I have the link for Aura to just read that !

Edited by Gt-truth