Due to inclement weather in Southwest Florida, our Clearwater support team is offline. Our other offices are available to assist you, however their responses may be delayed. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. ×

[SOLVED] Can't copy/paste or use right click on first post

Ref this topic as the latest one that had the problem (it also happened in the topic that I replied to before this one): 

I can't copy/paste in the first reply (either from the context menu or from keyboard commands). 
But if I make a first reply, then when I make a second reply, copy/paste works normally.

Also, my right click menu doesn't show my canned speech program, yet once I make a second reply, that option shows up and works.

I'm using W10 (build 11102) - Slow Ring and Firefox 45.0.1
I'm using Athena 0.1.7 for canned speech management, which isn't certified as compatible in this version of Firefox.  There is a setting in about:config that lets it run anyway.

I will try disabling it in the next topic that gets started (and restarting the browser), but there just isn't that much traffic in the BSOD's forum - and I don't want to hijack someone else's topic in order to test it.

Any ideas/suggestions?

• celee changed the title to [SOLVED] Can't copy/paste or use right click on first post