video call question

I noticed a "video call" notification in Mbam to the left of My Account in the gui. It just flashed up for a couple of seconds. I have not seen it before and wonder what it means?

I did a bit of searching and did not find any additional info.

Thanks in advance!

Mbam Pro 2.2.0.1024

Hello and Welcome!

That does not sound normal, do you have a screen shot of what you are seeing?

We would need more info on the system....

Please read the following and in your next reply ATTACH the 3 requested logs - Diagnostic Logs

(the three files should be CheckResults.txt, FRST.txt and Addition.txt)

Thank You,

Firefox

Viber is not injecting code into Malwarebytes per say, its adding code to the Window that is open, so its adding something to how the window is displayed.

That being said, there are a few items that need attention, so its best to follow the steps below to get one on one help getting it sorted.

We are not permitted to work on possible malware-related issues here in this section of the forum.

Such work is conducted in a special forum area reserved for that purpose, or at the help desk.

Being that you are probably infected, feel free to follow the instructions below to receive free, one-on-one expert assistance in checking your system and clearing out any infections and correcting any damage done by the malware.

Please see the following pinned topic which has information on how to get help with this: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

Thank you

• Root Admin

Hello baedric

I went and looked on the help desk and I do not see a ticket for you using your current email address used here on the forum. Did you use another email address on the help desk?

I'm not aware of any feature as you described. Is it possible for you to get a screen shot and post back here ?

Thanks

Ron

• Root Admin

I spoke with the program development team and there is no feature or functionality that has a phone call in the program. It's very likely that perhaps Viber which has a black background had  a call and it made it look like it was on our program. Sorry but there is no voice call feature in our program.