Error when scanning

Hi, I have the same problem... i got it las night...

I tried to do a threat scan but it whould not scan and when i tried to cancel the scan it just stood and loaded and whould not cancel it...

Love from a swedish guy who love this program!

P.S. sorry for any bad spelling... :P

Hi, I have the same problem... i got it las night...

I tried to do a threat scan but it whould not scan and when i tried to cancel the scan it just stood and loaded and whould not cancel it...

Love from a swedish guy who love this program!

P.S. sorry for any bad spelling... :P

Yeah i get an error 20025... but i did a "diagnostic logs" so you can maybe help me :)

i hope you can help me with this :)

Addition.txt

FRST.txt

CheckResults.txt

Hello and Welcome to Malwarebytes

Your logs show that you are infected so you will need to seek help from the experts, feel free to follow the instructions below to receive free, one-on-one expert assistance in checking your system and clearing out any infections and correcting any damage done by the malware.

Please see the following pinned topic which has information on how to get help with this: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

Thank you

I have not got any help from someone, yet i send an email to them about this problem, but it said that it could take up to 3-4 work days... so i'll just wait until friday then i will post here agin!