Malwarebytes Acquires ZeroVulnerabilityLabs

RubbeR DuckY

Just to let you guys know I installed the latest beta, and the issue is resolved with both IE10 and Opera as well.... Nice work guys....

What about a better description of what was/is being blocked so perhaps we could look into it and make the computer more secure?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Staff

Just to let you guys know I installed the latest beta, and the issue is resolved with both IE10 and Opera as well.... Nice work guys....What about a better description of what was/is being blocked so perhaps we could look into it and make the computer more secure?

It wasn't an issue with your computer but rather a bug with mbae. It's fixed now, thanks for your help in pointing us to the right direction.

• Staff

Welcome aboard Pedro and David !!!ExploitShield was a great product, and now with MBAM merger, the new "Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit" it looks much better.Salu2

Aupa Marcelo,

Great to see you here and thanks for the welcome. Hope to see you again soon. SJ or Miami next time? Beers are on me!!

Cheers,

Pedro

• 2 weeks later...