ERROR CODE 732(0,0)

camilay

Hello, for everybody

I have a one problem. I installed the Malwarebyte Software all seem fine, but when i try to activated de Protection in Real Time, appear a message, that say, error Code 732(0,0). I have uninstalled it twice and I have installed it again and continue the same error. My PC is a HP Pavilion dv7-1285dx and I get installed Windows Vista Home Premium.

I would like to receive help

Thanks a lot

Camilay

Ooh, maybe you can help me too!

I just downloaded a program and ran a scan, and during the scan I got 2 error codes that I'm supposed to report to the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Support Team, but since I don't know how to do that, here they are:

731 (0, 6) and 724 (0, 6)

• 9 months later...

I had the same problem after getting the Antivirus System Pro virus.

Go to control panel > internet options. Click on the "connections" tab, then the "LAN settings" button. Uncheck "use a proxy server" and check "automatically detect settings." Then click ok/apply and exit out of there. Malwarebytes should update now without giving you the error.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi mbyuser - and others -

If anyone had updated earlier then they will have the latest versions already available -

I have been told that the programmers are working on it now - Not sure exactly how long (30-40 mins??)

Just hang about as Exile360 and a few others are on it now -

Thanks for everyones patience - :)

• 4 months later...

Hello JonB, :)

Version 1.41 of malware

The version now, at the time of posting this post, is 1.46. So please install the latest version and see if it corrects the problem.

For Windows Vista and Windows 7:

1. Click on the Start vista-7-start.png button and select Control Panel
  2. Click on Programs and Features
  3. Uninstall Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  4. Restart your computer very important
  5. Download and run mbam-clean.exe from here
  6. It will ask to restart your computer, please allow it to do so very important
  7. After the computer restarts, temporarily disable your Anti-Virus and install the latest version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here. Remember to enable your Anti-Virus after installation.

Note:

• You will need to reactivate the program using the license you were sent via email if using the Pro version
  • Launch the program and set the Protection and Registration. Then go to the UPDATE tab if not done during installation and check for updates.
    Restart the computer again and verify that MBAM is in the task tray if using the Pro version. Now setup any file exclusions as may be required in your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security/Firewall applications and restart your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security applications. You may use the guides posted in the FAQ's here or ask and we'll explain how to do it.

By the way, please post it at the General Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Forum next time. This forum is used to discuss other PC problems.

I had the same problem after getting the Antivirus System Pro virus.

Go to control panel > internet options. Click on the "connections" tab, then the "LAN settings" button. Uncheck "use a proxy server" and check "automatically detect settings." Then click ok/apply and exit out of there. Malwarebytes should update now without giving you the error.

YOUR A GENIUS!

There was a major drama in one update that casued many interested people to view the topic -

We have Thousands of users and as they went to update there was an error message splashed over their program -

It was resolved by AdvancedSetup and a few company programmers in about 45 mins -

That was the average of forum users that were affected at the time -

This thread Should be Closed Now -