Internet Explorer / slow / stuck / freezes.

Guest name cool

Guest name cool

Another problem with Internet Explorer browser, where many of the problems that are difficult to solve.

And I find it difficult to browse the Internet with Internet Explorer browser, where the be slow, and the emergence of several errors messages, including strange messages to some extent, and says that the program is very busy.

And then everything becomes very slow.

Hello name cool....

Sent a PM instead.... (sorry I could not PM you for some reason)...

I do not want to come across wrong and my apologies if you take this wrong.... Are you having problems with Malware? I noticed you have a few topics open where your computer is not running correctly. Are you trying to sample a lot of software, perhaps trying to hunt for malware? Have you had the experts take a look at your computer and logs to make sure there are no viruses, rootkits or malware on it?

I suggest you have them take a look....

Guest name cool

Hi Firefox.

Yes, we are on the right track '

For malware, yes I am having trouble with malware since then, 'which made me i open some of the topics right here to try to resolve some problems that I have, including problems with internet browsers, and the problems of the many errors messages that drive my crazy.

For samples, the answer is no, so I want to solve all the problems that caused the slow internet browsers and resolved as quickly as possible!

Still, it was me I have done a full format to my computer since a few weeks. After that, it was found that the new system is infected with rootkit.

Well, there I have a new topic a few days ago, but has been closed already.

Guest name cool

No, my problem is still unresolved (With rootkits). However, I can not surf so well. With Internet Explorer.

I have screen shots for that.

No, my problem is still unresolved (With rootkits). However, I can not surf so well. With Internet Explorer.

I have screen shots for that.

You have had expert advice! Because you have damaged your operating system it is neccessary to format and reinstall. This has been explained to you several times already.

I do not know why your topic was closed, but if it was, it was probably due to them giving you advice that there was no hope except a fresh format and re-install of the operating system.

I suggest you backup your data and then proceed with a fresh install....

Guest name cool

mike

Every time format? No. Then. No. I do not want to do that silly thing.!

I had to format my computer since 3 weeks ago, I did not want that right now.

firefox

I can not do, whether right now or at another time.!

Why? If you're wondering why '? I'll give you that answer.!

The answer is pretty simple just like that which I can not do so because of two things!

The first thing: When I decide to install the "Windows" all doubt will be infected as it was before.! Therefore, 'no guarantees.

Second thing: many fraudsters.

mike

Every time format? No. Then. No. I do not want to do that silly thing.!

I had to format my computer since 3 weeks ago, I did not want that right now.

firefox

I can not do, whether right now or at another time.!

Why? If you're wondering why '? I'll give you that answer.!

The answer is pretty simple just like that which I can not do so because of two things!

The first thing: When I decide to install the "Windows" all doubt will be infected as it was before.! Therefore, 'no guarantees.

Second thing: many fraudsters.

Then stop complaining that your PC does not work properly, because it just wastes helpers time.

name cool ....

I understand it is fustrating to do a format, but at this point in time that is the only sure way to get your computer back in working order. The format will get rid of any infections you have on that computer.

Do not do a repair install, during the install when given the drive options delete your partitions and create a new one, that will also take care of the boot sector, then when you install on a fresh partition it will format it as well.

We know its a pain, we have all had to do it from time to time.

Guest name cool

Nice words Already. :)

Unfortunately, I tried installing some protection programs from Microsoft, but failed installation

I can not figure out what is going on in my system! 'And I think that all the reason for this is that the system is infected with a rootkit before. "This is something strange' with ' fresh installation "

And also there is another problem with the update checker, where can not run it since the first error message appeared so far, these are some of them or we can say that he is a very simplified explanation. :)

And also there is another problem with Microsoft's fix it solutions center where I can not run all of these tools! When I do so again then get crash messages+errors messages in many cases.

we come to something similar to this issue '

When I checked for an update to the tool from Kaspersky 'then encountered a new version, then I've updated this tool! As required and saved on the desktop where i do to run this tool, but it is not working like the rest of Microsoft's tools !

Just from what you have stated, that you believe there to be a rootkit, and the fact that you can not run any Microsoft Fix-it Tools, or even update and run Kaspersky tools as well, I still feel your best fix to this whole issue is to format the computer.

Of course before formating make a backup of your data files.

You should format the computer and reinstall Windows. Insert your Windows CD into the CD rom drive and reboot the computer to start a fresh install of windows.

1. During the install of windows, delete partitions and create an new one

2. Finish installing of windows

3. Install network card drivers (perferably have these handy so you dont have to connect to the internet to search for them)

4. Install Anti-virus software (also update your antivirus software)

NOTE: VERY IMPORTANT Do not install any other software at this time.

5. Install all windows updates (you will have to check several times for updates)

6. Check for functionality of computer (if everything is OK then continue on)

7. Install Malwarebytes and enter all exceptions into your AV and MBAM

8. Reboot and check for issues

9. If all is working fine and now you have protection from AV and MBAM start installing your programs one at a time.

10. After each install of each program check your computer for slowness. (Rebooting if needed to complete the test) If it becomes slow then you know what program caused it.

Not saying that you do, but stay away from any hacked or cracked software as these programs can infect your computer.

Those are the only steps you have left to do, there is no other fix for your system except for the steps I provided in this post.

Guest name cool

wildman424. :D

Cool, I will do this after taking a backup.

firefox

Another problem 'when I purchased a laptop than when I Checked if he has any CD Or with it. , but I did not find any CD for Windows , except Vista CD definitions that I've found.

Also,i heard people talk about how to download the Windows system and that person says he can download Windows systems from the same company! Is this true?

I do not know about the download, I know I can download directly from Microsoft, but that is because I am Microsoft Certified and I have a subscription to Microsoft Tech Net which allows me to download anything that Microsoft has.

If you do not have your restore CD, then contact the laptop manufacture and have them mail them to you. Another thing to check is, if you have the option during the boot up process where you can restore back to factory settings, that means that the restore image is on a hidden partition on the hard drive. Look to see if you have that option. What brand of hard drive is this.

Earlier you mentioned Here in post #3 that you had already formatted and installed fresh, how did you do that?

Guest name cool

Nice :) , is that subscription is free? Or paid.? Or something like that & good luck with Microsoft's.

Yes, 'I do not have this CD, and I will do this as soon as possible, and also, I will check out everything to find out more.

Here, on the format. I do not know anything about the format.! Except a few things I know! For clarification '

it who format my pc? is maintenance shop for computers who do that and not me , although I've tried it before and I did not learn yet how do that thing. :rolleyes:

Yes my Microsoft subscription is a yearly paid subscription...

Let us know how the format goes. Be careful what shop you take it to. I am not saying that the shop you took it too is not good, but make sure they do everything by the book. Make sure they do not have shady practices and are installing only legal software and not cracked software, as that may have caused some of your issues.

Once again I am not saying that anything shady is going on, just be careful and find a good reputable shop.

Guest name cool

Hi firefox. :)

Ok, I will keep you informed when I do that thing.

Here, I say yes Most "These shops are fraudulent and services very bad 'where we have to look closely and not to go to those stores unless necessary.

It is likely that Windows systems that they have is not genuine 'and certainly will be infected with their systems or they would have some change and maybe some manipulation of the Windows systems. This is the main cause for the destruction of our systems.

Although it should be more careful and find the best store to be a good reputation. Although all of these shops are crooks and charlatans. :D:D:lol: They have more expensive prices.

And I wonder if my computer should be a Vista or XP? With the observation that it is supposed to be Vista and not XP! However, there is no CD for Vista. Does this mean that the my purchase was all deception and fraud?

And when people buy it a new laptop should be with it a CD-for Windows or not?

Good luck to you Firefox. maybe I do in that subscription. If necessary. :P

When you buy a new computer these days, most of them do not have a CD with them any more. Bear in mind, If you have a Vista Label on your computer then Vista should have come with that computer installed. I know in a company such as mine, I can buy computers with a Vista or Windows 7 Licence but they come with XP installed. Microsoft allows you to have a Newer Licence Key and install a lower version of windows so long as you have a valid key. But as I said that is normally done in corporations.

You have to be careful what shop you go to. If I had a choice of Vista or XP I would choose XP but thats me. If the computer can handle it I would install Windows 7 however. Look at the sticker on the computer and if it says Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium, then install that. Make sure you install what matches on your sticker. Hold the shop to that, unless you buy a fresh in the box copy of Windows 7.

Guest name cool

I think that the Windows system that I'd like is Windows XP because I've used it since that period, estimated at approximately 7 years. Which means that Windows XP is my favorite! Which is faster than Vista and seven.

But I also think that either "Windows XP" is the most vulnerable and attacks, it is the oldest of the Vista system and seven. Do you agree with this? And I wonder if Microsoft's has a plan to end the XP updates and to stop support for XP as it did with Service Pack 2.

For the sticker , I've been remove it from my computer since then and I think it's for Windows Vista.

And I used an XP system & I think It's a many people's favorite used so far. And I want to take your mind about the best Windows system? and what is the most widely used and what

XP is a good operating system, I can't say it is not. Microsoft however will sooner than later stop support for it. I now prefer Windows 7 myself, and think that it runs smoother than XP. But its going to be a matter of choice and preferance, as everyone will have their own opinion. If your computer can handle it, I would go with windows 7.

As for you removing the sticker, that was a bad idea as that sticker has your CD Key on it, and it shows that you had a valid license for Windows. Now you don't have the Key and the License. You will more than likely have to purchase a new copy, unless you have the KEY and software saved someplace else.

I do believe that XP is the most widely used OS, but I think many folks are moving over to Windows 7 now.

Guest name cool

Yes, everyone has their own opinion, I am with all these opinions and I appreciate it.!

For the move to the seven 'I want to know if my computer can run Windows 7! Or he can not run this thing.?

As to the sticker . This is the biggest mistake I did i when I remove this sticker and I do not know what the usefulness of this sticker before, and I thought that there was only some of the information on it . Unfortunately I've done that already.

And over, purchase a new copy What are the steps for that? And how? And what is the right place?

Find out if your PC can run Windows 7

The above may help you to determine if you can run MS Windows 7.

The top limitations that come to mind are the quantity of RAM your system has now and if your graphics adapter supports DX9 WDDM.

If your present system will not support DX9 WDDM, you might still be able to use Windows 7 Home Basic or Windows 7 Starter.

HTH