updating checking

Guest name cool

Guest name cool

I've ('remove Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and reinstall later, but with the re-installation encountered an error message and stops the update process. This is a unique problem gets me. and also came a message saying that the database is outside. about 73 days?

An error has occurrde,Please report this error code to our support team.

PROGROM_ERROR_UPDATING(12150,0,WinHttpQueryHeaders)

Guest name cool

Hi,

Yes, 'I think so,' I had some days of the 'problem with malicious programs that hit my computer, where has been changed the Windows Security Center' and was prevented Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from running.

I tried with a HijackThis but Rogue was stronger than this tool in this time, the tool can not remove it from the startup so that I can running Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, but that does not working. I had to use SUPERAntiSpyware . And I think it is not detect infection be SUPERAntiSpyware and I have this log

Hello, and Welcome to Malwarebytes

Since your computer is or was infected, here are the steps needed to get your computer cleaned....

Please read the following so that you can begin the cleaning process:

You have 3 Options that you can choose from as listed below:

[*]Option 1

Guest name cool

I do not know really what to say to you, but I think that there is negligence by some experts and indifference from some experts and Moderators.

If it was not an expert enough to expert rank, why give it expert rank already?

And there should be a restructuring of those who working there, and all this mess is just to fill the void, I do not want to deal with each person at a time, like we're puppets in their hands.

I do not know really what to say to you, but I think that there is negligence by some experts and indifference from some experts and Moderators.

If it was not an expert enough to expert rank, why give it expert rank already?

And there should be a restructuring of those who working there, and all this mess is just to fill the void, I do not want to deal with each person at a time, like we're puppets in their hands.

All those helpers give their time freely. They do not get paid. So you just need to be patient. If you are a paying customer than you can contact support

Guest name cool

We do, but this does not mean making peoples on others and leave the others and to topics on other threads. and interest in the 'threads without the other and justice must be equally among the members already.

• Root Admin

@name cool

At this point I'm not sure what you want or are really trying to say but I sent you a PM last week and told you I locked your post because it looked like you were done. Then I re-opened it. I'm not sure what happened to your post after that, maybe I accidentally deleted it or some other Moderator, if so I apologize.

However enough of the back and forth banter over it. How can I help you? Do you still need help with your computer or are you all fixed up now?

Ron

Guest name cool

Hi,

I have a new topic right there, but the supply has been disconnected and does not have any activity for the completion of the remaining .. Because he stopped to help me.

And I think it has stopped so that he did not respond to the last post. Which it days ago.

I appreciate you assistance., well to answer your question .. Yes, I still need help.

• Root Admin

Okay Name Cool.

I am going to close this post soon. I want you to go start a NEW post in the PC Help forum and I will assist you with attempting to do some manual cleanup if you really want to. However as said by Maniac it really would be in your best interest to format and reinstall Windows.

Guest name cool

Okay Name Cool.

I am going to close this post soon. I want you to go start a NEW post in the PC Help forum and I will assist you with attempting to do some manual cleanup if you really want to. However as said by Maniac it really would be in your best interest to format and reinstall Windows.

OK let's do it.

For this case it is a problem in itself, for example! There are different infection hitting my computer and most of these infections is Rogue software that is not detected by your program. This shows the weakness of your program already from all the technical aspects.

Not leaving anything to destroy my system 'and feel that thing. but am tired of re-install the system more than once ago.

• Root Admin

Well I beg to differ. Only shows that your machine is messed up. Doesn't show when or if you keep the protection module running, web blocking running, updating multiple times a day.

AV installed, running updated multiple times a day. All Windows updates applied each month. All plugins etc updated all the time, etc. etc..

Go open your new post and I'll help you there.