AVZ Antiviral Toolkit command line options?

exile360

As the topic states above, does anyone here know the command line options/switches for AVZ? I've seen it used a few times in malware removals and I figured someone here might know the options as the newest version (4.30) only includes a Russian help file. This may not be the right forum to ask but I couldn't find an english forum for this tool. Thanks in advance.

• Root Admin

Don't know myself but curious why use such a product if there isn't even an English help file or manual to use. It surely is not the only product of its kind on the market.

Not saying the product is or is not good, just that if YOUR native language is English then any program that is not in English will be difficult or dangerous to run.

When we tested this site we found links to qq.com, which we found to be a distributor of downloads some people consider adware, spyware or other potentially unwanted programs.
http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/betabbs.c...FF&aff_id=0

Please don't post links to sites like that here.

WARNING! - use at your own risk. This file has not been scanned or tested

I am bit stunned by this reaction, after all it's quite potent tool, now belonging to Kaspersky Labs :blink:

Unless that of course was meant as response to something else, difficult to say as the thread has been edited several times.

I am bit stunned by this reaction, after all it's quite potent tool, now belonging to Kaspersky Labs :blink:

Unless that of course was meant as response to something else, difficult to say as the thread has been edited several times.

Hey, I understand what he meant, it is a somewhat unfamiliar tool to them and they don't want some novice user in here seeing the references to an unknown software and thinking that Malwarebytes endorses it's use when, for all AdvancedSetup knows, it could end up hosing that novice user's PC. Just a cautious warning to make sure users know what they're getting into, I'm sure.

I did find the command line options .. but have now lost the link.

However from memory you can write a script and automate the execution.

- Put the script in script.txt

Then run from command prompt

- avz.exe script=script.txt Run=y

Yeah, that info was actually in the link that was posted here for me, as well as a slew of other command line options (it has LOADS!). I've already created a batch file that automates how it scans, where it scans and what it does with what it finds which was exactly what I needed, thank you to all who replied here, I do appreciate it.