Sound recording

DarkSnakeKobra

I'm doing a powerpoint presentation next monday on malware for the final class(don't have finals in this one, but powerpoint happens to be the last lesson)of this semester. Looking for some free sound recording software where I can record and go back and edit for example I wish to take a break or come up with new ideas. :)

I think the built in windows sound recorder will be just fine, but I need to join multiple clips together as I don't plan on doing it all at once. :)

I was going to send you this: http://www.nch.com.au/tonegen/ But I don't think its what you want :) it only sends out tones.... we use it in communications..sorry

I got a kick out of that when I read it during class. :) Just remembered I have a license for Nero 9 which I re-downloaded. :)

• Root Admin
I use Adobe Audition....

But are you good with it?

I have it too, and now Sound Booth - I'm not too good with them. Audio/Music creation and editing do take some dedicated time working with them to be good at.

Adobe Audition or Soundbooth?

Both Adobe Audition and Adobe Soundbooth