Here kitty, kitty..

ShyWriter

Who doesn't like cats... Do I have to remove another account :D

Mona and I are OK with cats.. I think Buttons was the one.. the dude over there.. The one with the Ubuntu 10.10 Beta T-shirt.. (Shy pointing finger THAT way -->)

29408_1475756940196_1421881671_2155.jpg ( <<-- THAT way <<-- Shy pointing finger)

My cat lets me out, but rarely.. *laugh*

Darn cats are going to outlive the cockroaches when Armageddon hits!

(Grinning, running and ducking)

~Shy

Who doesn't like cats...

I found you never own a cat , they own you - (I'm a cat owner of 20+ years) - You can own and train a dog and they are very loyal , but cats like their freedom and they choose their owners , and can and will move if they are not happy -

Just as an edit to Shy's post - :D

Ubuntu may refer to:

Ubuntu (philosophy), an ethical concept of African origin

Ubuntu Font Family, a typeface used in the Ubuntu operating system

Ubuntu Cola, a drink

Ubuntu Local Municipality, Northern Cape, South Africa

Ubuntu Goode, a character in the series The Goode Family

I found you never own a cat , they own you - (I'm a cat owner of 20 years) - You can own and train a dog and they are very loyal , but cats like their freedom and they choose their owners , and can and will move if they are not happy -

Dogs will love a person; a cat will only TOLERATE one..

~Shy

I'm really a dog person but never did like the walking and scooping.. Daughter and wife infiltrated household with cat, then cats, now cat again, in 1990.. Litter boxes ARE easier than standing in the rain waiting for loving pooch to drop a pile.. :D I just said "drop a pile." I'm in trouble now..

I found you never own a cat , they own you - (I'm a cat owner of 20+ years) - You can own and train a dog and they are very loyal , but cats like their freedom and they choose their owners , and can and will move if they are not happy -

Just as an edit to Shy's post - :D ??? (editor note: don't know where your Wiki went.. I swear I didn't touch it!!)

Don't know about the UBUNTU philosophy or OS but they make a darn fine T-Shirt.. And I *really* like Meerkats.. And you can find the women in the vines, I guess. :D

UBN12010-1.jpg - uw-wallpaper-vine.png

~Shy

That would be me. Unfortunately, I do have a cat and want him gone. :D I need one of those shirts! But says U.S.A . :D

This is as close as I could come Buttons..

UBN11009.jpg

All the stuff for sale is in the UK that I've seen.. EDIT: I take that back - TRY http://www.cafepress.com/hooahbabes/7378644

~Shy

Edited by ShyWriter

• Root Admin

I've had both cats and dogs for most of my life and cats are way cleaner than dogs, but I love them both.

If you go to the store for 30 minutes and come back the dog is all happy like they haven't seen you for weeks.

If you go away for the weekend and come back the cat didn't even notice you were gone.

I've had both cats and dogs for most of my life and cats are way cleaner than dogs, but I love them both.

If you go to the store for 30 minutes and come back the dog is all happy like they haven't seen you for weeks.

If you go away for the weekend and come back the cat didn't even notice you were gone.

Completely agree, cats are much cleaner.

I think there is a test regarding what you referred to.....sorta.

Lock your dog and your wife in trunk of the car for a nice long drive. When you open it, guess who is going to be happiest to see you? :):)

Awwww....

Sleepy Kitten Causes Kitchen Fire By Napping On Toaster Oven

500x_cute-fluffy-kitten-with-firewo.jpg -- Image by sa2324/ShutterStock

The theory that technology and pets aren't the best mix is supported by a recent incident in Port Townsend, Washington. In that town, a sleepy kitten caused a kitchen fire by napping on top of a toaster oven.

Apparently the feline was merely trying to find a spot where it wouldn't be bothered by the family dog and in the process wound up stepping on a lever on the toaster oven. The resulting fire was put out with a garden hose and no one