Honoring

Comprev

I created this post to honor the workers at Malwarebytes for their tireless work. Day and night, they help computer users across the world.

To the administrators, who make this forum usable and safe.

To the moderators, who assist the administrators who give us malware removal guides for the trickiest bugs out there.

To the rogue reporters and malware hunters, who constantly alert the company about new tricks that the baddies are using.

To the trusted advisors and experts, who help people remove specific malware constantly.

GOOD WORK MBAM STAFF

:P :P :D :D :D :D

Other users, please post here if you want to honor MBAM staff.

You can point out specific users that have helped you in tight spots, or just a mod or other guy who you have befriended on the forums.

:P:P Excellent Work MBAM Staff :D:D

MBAM has cleaned up my computer a few times on the free side.

I see great "TEAM WORK" with this company in fighting Malware, that's why I went "Pro" with MBAM.

"Keep Up The Excellent Work MBAM"

I got into a tiny flamewar with remixed, but he seems nice enough.

I try to avoid flamewars, especially ones that are against people who have more experience than me. Yes he is nice, but he is not afraid of a tiny flamewar. It was a good thing I suggested that I may have forgotten a few more people, because it turns out that I was correct. Jaxryley is another Rogue Reporter who works hard to make sure MBAM detects the newest varients of rogues.

I try to avoid flamewars, especially ones that are against people who have more experience than me. Yes he is nice, but he is not afraid of a tiny flamewar. It was a good thing I suggested that I may have forgotten a few more people, because it turns out that I was correct. Jaxryley is another Rogue Reporter who works hard to make sure MBAM detects the newest varients of rogues.

How do you look for malware (you are a malware hunter)?

What types of malware do you specialize in finding?

How do you look for malware (you are a malware hunter)?

What types of malware do you specialize in finding?

Although this is kind of deviating from the original topic:

Basically, and the explanation can get more suffisticated than this, I carelessly browse the internet expecting to find malware. Instead of opening the files, I put them in a .zip archive and upload them on the Newest Malware and Rogue Threats forums. I find all kinds of malware, not just rogues or trojans.

Guest remixed

Steven Burn aka MysteryFCM, without his constructive support i would have left this scene a long time ago. The nicest and one of the most talented people working in the industry, but the bad guys know he can and does BITE :P