not sure if module is working

I seem to be going round in circles here lol. I once again followed instructions posted here to un install and reinstall. I put in my ID and key and registered.

I still am not sure if module is working.I used to have the module showing and it saying you are fully protected but that has gone.I also cannot change the scanner and update times it will only show at the time I installed with no means of changing the time only the frequency. I am now not getting the scan has started coming up on screen or the results of scan coming up on screen either.

When I go into the logs it does not show the full scan details only if I do a manual scan and it comes up on screen as well.

I am getting really confused with it now it used to work really well and has only started this in the last few weeks.

help Lottie

Hi lottie -

Please read this new section of the FAQ that may help -

Thanks - :)

Thanks for that! I still have no scan results coming up on logs only the the protection module start.

Am now thinking of completely removing malewarebytes it's confusing me. I am not into all pc technical jargon I just want something simple, I still cant change the time on the scan it will only show the time I installed.

I know I am elderly but this is making me appear stupid.

Lottie.

Greetings lottie :)

The scheduler does not let you edit the time or settings of an existing scheduled item so you will need to either delete the existing one and create a new one, or leave the existing one and create a new one with the time and settings you desire and click on Add.

Thanks I have tried that so many times but it is letting me change the date but not the time. The calender comes up I click add for the date delete the previous one but cannot change the time ie it is on the time I reinstalled but will not let me change to an earlier time.

In the case of keep repeating my self there is no time drop down grrrrrrr.

Lottie