Can not keep Show tooltip ballon after successful update selected

On my Windows 7 system when I add an Update task to run Hourly and I select Show tooltip ballon after successful update and Run flash scan after successful update I see the flash scan run but not the tooltip baloon pop up like on my XP Pro system and when I go to check the setting I find that it has not been saved.

• Root Admin

Hi Kenny

Not sure what's going on there for you. I have Windows 7 x64 here and I worked with Exile360 for about 20 minutes trying to duplicate this issue but it works just fine for me. Delete all your tasks, then reboot your computer and try setting them up how you want them again and see if it's all okay now or not.

I made the Update run in Realtime instead of Hourly and now Show tooltip balloon after successful update. stays selected so I will have to wait for an update to occur to see if I get the update pop up like I do on my XP Pro system.

I see an update occured at 07:35:08 on my Win7 system to Database version: 3941 (4/1/2010) in the log and there was no pop up announcing the update on my Win7 system but there was on my XP Pro system at 08:12:07.

I deleted the Realtime and added the Hourly update with Show tooltip balloon after successful update. selected and it is not selected when I go back and look at the update I added.