The Last update I got was yesterday 3808 is there a new Update out

This does tend to happen once in a while, it should be fixed soon :D I am at 3809

However, did you try to update on a limited account after updating to 3808 on an admin account? This could cause that too...

Hi,

I got the free version...and it seems we both have 2 different computers and he said that is shows 3808 too and that there is no new updates that are available...they say 3808 is the latest version....so maybe we should wait...or do u think something is wrong with our computers any help would be grateful thank you..

That is the same by me too, i use here only one computer this MBAM, ann i try often to update MBAM today, no updates avaible, and no "error" came up by me :D

And i am also as administrator, logged in in my computer.

I think that is strange, some users have the updates and some not.

Who is the Devil, in the detail ?

I hope you can me understand.

MAM

I think different people have access to different servers, depending on our physical location. Maybe there is a problem with one or two of the servers where we would get our updates from.

Yes, i think you are right this your opinion :D

But who is the official estimation, about this update bug from the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Stuff ?!

MAM

Good Evening it is 12 midnight here in Toronto,Canada and I got the latest version 3811 at 3pm this afternoon but since than I have checked for new ones me and my roommate and we both have different computers...and the version is still at 3811...usually there is more than one update...this is weird that there hasn't been that many updates today....so I don't know if anybody else is having the same problem....but any help on this matter would be helpful...Thank you for the time...for people responses...

So far I do to have 8013...but maybe there isn't that many Updates but before all this happen it seem like there where a lot Updates every few minutes...more than I'm seeing now...Maybe it just me...we will see what happens...Thank you for everybody's input...at least I know I'm not alone out there...