Windows Updates

Firefox

Just to clear my mind and to help clear up some questions we have here at work.

If I enable Automatic Updates for Microsoft Updates to happen say every Wednesday at 8 PM does the user need to be logged on the computer for the updates to happen?

I know the computer has to be on, that's a given, but what about logged in? Anyone have any clue?

That tells me what I already suspected, it is not scheduled through the Task Scheduler which means you can't alter its behavior. Oh well, at least you can have it set to download them and then you can install them manually when convenient. It will notify you in the tray with the little yellow security shield when updates have been downloaded and are awaiting installation if you have it set to do so.

Firefox, I found more info. Please take a look at the following, you may find it helpful :):

Aside from that you could have a chat with AdvancedSetup if he's not too busy as that would be his forte :).