For those not in the UK.. Asda = Walmart... :)

One day, in line at the canteen, Bob says to Stanley behind him,

"My elbow hurts like everything. I guess I better see a doctor."

"Listen, you don't have to spend that kind of money," Stan replies. "There's a diagnostic computer down at Asda's, Just give it a urine sample and the computer'll tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. It takes ten seconds and costs

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hee hee hee I heard that one before.... worth hearing again .... but it wasn't "fishing" that was giving him the sore elbow... :):) ha! I needed a good chuckle!

Ever tried fly fishing for 4 hours kimian - Just like tennis elbow ????

It wasn't a fishing rod or tennis elbow either :unsure: ... In the version I heard, the thing that made his elbow sore was something else <_< ... I just left that up to the imagination. That's all I was saying.

No, noknojon, although I have always wanted to, I have not been able to get the hang of it, I can't do it... that takes quite a bit of skill! I am fascinated by the method, and it also looks like a great way to escape for a while! :angry: