Buttons and UserBars?

Thanks all, I'll just reply at once, yep, on antibiotics and said it wasn't common to get the flu and strep at the exact same time but I did ;) It's not so much resting etc... just when your head's floating, it's hard to create things. They just don't come out right or how I'd like. That said, I did these today but they are not the best so I apologize and promise better ones when I get out of this funk. B)

Cheers,

Paul

rrbar.png

mbuttontwelve.png

mbuttonten.png

mbuttonseven.png

mbuttonnine.png

mbuttoneight.png

mbutton15.png

mbutton14.png

I think that one will go very well with my site's design. Thanks.

BTW: It's a bit wide. When you're feeling up to it, could you make a version that will fit in my site's sidebar?

Ynow? That's a good idea. If anyone has ideas, go ahead and throw em' my way. I have to come up with so many usually, I get to that stale point. Sort of a writer's block if you will. So sure, let me know if you have ideas.

Paul

post-1108-1201803548_thumb.png

post-1108-1201803548_thumb.png

Ok, whoever hasn't grabbed a button, I am removing them due to my PB account getting a bit crowded. I filled six pages in 3 days, lol. So, I am going to remove them in a few hours. Even though removed, if anyone wants a personalized button , just let me know and post here.

Cheers,

Paul

Hello Paul

in Post #9:tag #6 is missing the e after the r, just letting you know. I nab a few and this one I like also. B)

mbuttoneight.png

ps.Just testing in what they look like on in sig.

Edit:

Looking good in the sig. job well done, Paul :D

LOL, thanks for the missing "E" info, which is why I quit until I was feeling better, lol. ;)

Cheers,

Paul

Ok, whoever hasn't grabbed a button, I am removing them due to my PB account getting a bit crowded. I filled six pages in 3 days, lol. So, I am going to remove them in a few hours. Even though removed, if anyone wants a personalized button , just let me know and post here.

Cheers,

Paul

I would love a purple combo RRP-MBAM....that is a cool way to get them both into a signature.