free trial broke my SO

Hello, i recently installed malwarebytes on my computer activating the free trial, everything was fine, i even wanted to buy a subscription, the problem started when the 14=days trial ended, the next day i started my computer and it's super slow, it takes a lot of booting and it freezes when trying to log in, i have to wait almost 5 minutos to be able to login to my windows, when i log in, everything is frozen, i can't open any program for like 2 minutes, after the time passes, it loads the program normally, until i want to open another app,be it a browser,windows folders or some game, it freezes for 1-5 minutes, something very strange happend to me, i thought about doing a file analysis again with the program, previously when i had the 14-days trial, the scan only lasted 55 minutes, i did the analysis i lasted 53Hours doing the scan, i ended up getting desperate and canceled it

95b687959bae7730bb1c1496d342e34c.png

i have and SSD (ADATA SU650 256GB and 2 HHD 500GB
they all worked fine until the 14-days trial ended, i reformatted my pc thinking that it could solve something, my pc was running smoothly again, i reinstalled malwarebytes and he let me use the 14-days trial again, i thought if nothing happend i would buy the subscription, to my surprise, the 14 days just passed and everything started to freeze again

my pc is a 
CPU xeon 1230 v2 
GPU GTX1050 Ti
RAM 16Gb
SSD ADATA650U 256GB
X2HDD 500GB

Please do the following so that we may take a closer look at your installation for troubleshooting:

NOTE: The tools and the information obtained is safe and not harmful to your privacy or your computer, please allow the programs to run if blocked by your system.

• Download the Malwarebytes Support Tool
  • In your Downloads folder, open the mb-support-x.x.x.xxx.exe file
  • In the User Account Control pop-up window, click Yes to continue the installation
  • Run the MBST Support Tool
  • In the left navigation pane of the Malwarebytes Support Tool, click Advanced
  • In the Advanced Options, click Gather Logs. A status diagram displays the tool is Getting logs from your machine
  • A zip file named mbst-grab-results.zip will be saved to your desktop, please upload that file on your next reply

Thanks

• Root Admin

It sounds like something is preventing the Windows Defender from running properly when it goes into the Free Mode.

Please get us the requested logs. I'd also like to see some other logs as well @Mariano

Please download the following tool

Farbar Service Scanner and run it on the computer with the issue
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/farbar-service-scanner/dl/62/

Make sure the following options are checked:

• Internet Services
  • Windows Firewall
  • System Restore
  • Security Center/Action Center
  • Windows Update
  • Windows Defender

Click "Scan"

It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.
Please attach the log to your next reply.

Thank you

• Root Admin

Thank you for the logs.

The Runtimebroker keeps faulting. Not exactly sure why at this point.

https://appuals.com/what-is-runtimebroker-exe/

Let me have you do the following CLEAN removal of Malwarebytes. The we'll do a clean up script and see if that corrects the issues.
DO NOT allow the tool to reinstall Malwarebytes at this time. Cancel or stop any installer that tries to launch.

Please do the following?

• Download the Malwarebytes Support Tool
  • In your Downloads folder, open the mb-support-x.x.x.xxx.exe file
  • In the User Account Control pop-up window, click Yes to continue the installation
  • In the Advanced Options, click the CLEAN button and follow the onscreen instructions but DO NOT reinstall Malwarebytes. When asked, decline the install
  • NOTE: Please have patience as it can take a while to remove. Once the MBST tool has completed removal and you're sure it's done, please restart the computer.

After the restart please do the following

• In the Advanced Options, click Gather Logs. A status diagram displays the tool is Getting logs from your machine
  • A zip file named mbst-grab-results.zip will be saved to your desktop, please upload that file on your next reply

Thank you

• Root Admin

All of the program was not removed for some reason. We'll go ahead and use the Farbar program to remove the left over items and do some other clean up work.

Please run the following fix

Once the fix has been completed, please attach the file FIXLOG.TXT to your next reply

Farbar program location:   C:\Users\Mariano\Downloads\FRSTEnglish.exe

Please download the attached fixlist.txt file and save it to C:\Users\Mariano\Downloads\
NOTE. It's important that both files, C:\Users\Mariano\Downloads\FRSTEnglish.exe, and fixlist.txt are in the same location or the fix will not work.

Please make sure you disable any real-time antivirus or security software before running this script. Once completed, make sure you re-enable it.

NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on this particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system that cannot be undone.

Run the Farbar program C:\Users\Mariano\Downloads\FRSTEnglish.exe with Admin rights. Then click the FIX button and wait for it to complete
If the tool needs a restart please make sure you let the system restart normally and let the tool complete its run after restart.
The tool will make a log on the Desktop (Fixlog.txt) or wherever you ran FRST from. Please attach or post it to your next reply.

NOTE-1:  This fix will run a scan to check that all Microsoft operating system files are valid and not corrupt and attempt to correct any invalid files. It will also run a disk check on the restart to ensure disk integrity. Depending on the speed of your computer this fix may take 30 minutes or more.

NOTE-2: As part of this fix all temporary files will be removed. If you have any open web pages that have not been bookmarked please make sure you bookmark them now as all open applications will be automatically closed. Also, make sure you know the passwords for all websites as cookies will also be removed. The use of an external password manager is highly recommended instead of using your browser to store passwords.

NOTE-3: As part of this fix it will also reset the network to default settings including the firewall. If you have custom firewall rules you need to save please export or save them first before running this fix.

The following directories are emptied:

• Windows Temp
  • Users Temp folders
  • Edge, IE, FF, Chrome, and Opera caches, HTML5 storages, Cookies and History
  • Recently opened files cache
  • Discord cache
  • Java cache
  • Steam HTML cache
  • Explorer thumbnail and icon cache
  • BITS transfer queue (qmgr*.dat files)
  • Recycle Bin

Important: items are permanently deleted. They are not moved to quarantine. If you have any questions or concerns please ask before running this fix.

The system will be rebooted after the fix has run.

fixlist.txt

Thanks

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Updated information

• Root Admin

It was able to clean up some and also found and fixed some Windows system issues.

Windows Resource Protection found damaged files and successfully repaired them.

Please run the following @Mariano

SecurityCheck by glax24              

I would like you to run a tool named SecurityCheck to inquire about the current security update status of some applications.

• Download SecurityCheck by glax24: https://tools.safezone.cc/glax24/SecurityCheck/SecurityCheck.exe
  • If Microsoft SmartScreen blocks the download, click through to save the file
  • This tool is safe.   Smartscreen is overly sensitive.
  • If SmartScreen blocks the file from running click on More info and Run anyway
  • Right-click  with your mouse on the Securitycheck.exe  and select "Run as administrator"  and reply YES to allow to run & go forward
  • Wait for the scan to finish. It will open a text file named SecurityCheck.txt Close the file.  Attach it with your next reply.
  • You can find this file in a folder called SecurityCheck, C:\SecurityCheck\SecurityCheck.txt

image.png

image.png

image.png

Thank you

• Root Admin

Please update the following

NVIDIA GeForce Experience 3.26.0.154 v.3.26.0.154 Warning! Download Update
Opera GX Stable 93.0.4585.84 v.93.0.4585.84 Warning! Download Update

Then restart the computer.

Then download and install Malwarebytes from the following link. After installation, restart the computer again even though it will not ask you to do so.

After the reboot, open Malwarebytes, go to Setting, General, and check for updates. Then go back to the main screen and do a new Threat Scan and post back that log.

MB4 Offline Installer
https://downloads.malwarebytes.com/file/mb4_offline

Thank you

• Root Admin

What is up with that? I see it take 205 seconds, or 3.4 minutes to boot. That is a LONG time.

The hardware seems okay.

BIOS: Dell Inc. A22 11/29/2018
Motherboard: Dell Inc. 042P49
Processor: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1230 V2 @ 3.30GHz
Percentage of memory in use: 37%
Total physical RAM: 16354.05 MB
Available physical RAM: 10291.86 MB
Total Virtual: 19294.05 MB
Available Virtual: 11387.29 MB

Have you tested your hard drive to see if something is wrong with it?

Perhaps start into the BIOS and see if you have Diagnostics software there (Dell often does have it's own diagnostics programs in BIOS) and have it check the hardware.

• Root Admin

Well, I'm glad the scan ran quick and shows nothing found, but that boot up time is still quite long.

I would check BIOS/UEFI settings and check the Hard Drive to make sure it's not possibly failing.

I can try to help you locate the some tools to check hardware if needed

• Root Admin

I do have a much newer system than yours and it runs on NVMe but around the same amount of files. The point being is that on average most computers seem to do a Threat Scan in under 10 minutes.

My Scan

-Scan Summary-
Scan Type: Threat Scan
Scan Initiated By: Manual
Result: Completed
Objects Scanned: 261126
Threats Detected: 8
Threats Quarantined: 8
Time Elapsed: 1 min, 1 sec

Your Scan

-Resumen del análisis-
Tipo de análisis: Análisis de amenazas
Análisis iniciado por:: Manual
Resultado: Completado
Objetos analizados: 283688
Amenazas detectadas: 0
Amenazas en cuarentena: 0
Tiempo transcurrido: 17 min, 44 seg

i was checking and i feel that if it were due to a malfunction of the disks, why does the problem occur every time the 14-day trial end? 

Checking in other forums, something very similar to my case happened to someone, and the person just disconnected the SATA cable fron the SSD and reconnected it, but i havent triend that yet

• Root Admin

Nothing to do with our program I'm pretty sure. We can run a script to tell how long this issue has been going on if wanted.

You should be able to go to Control Panel, Programs, Programs and Features and uninstall our program and boot times are probably not going to change.

Give it a try if you want and let me know.

• Root Admin

Please download HWiNFO the Professional System Information and Diagnostics program.
HWiNFO Portable for Windows

Unzip the program to its own folder such as: C:\HWiNFO
Go to the new folder and locate the file C:\HWiNFO\HWiNFO64.exe and double-click to run it.
Click the RUN button.
Ignore the update, click close.
Click on Save Report and choose HTML and click Next, then Finish
By default, it will create a new report named COMPUTER.HTM in the same folder as the program. C:\HWiNFO
Please zip that file and attach it to your next reply

Thank you

• Root Admin

Please uninstall Malwarebytes via the Control Panel

Then restart the computer and get me new logs please.

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system.
You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press the Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it also makes another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply as well.

Thank you