Unable to renew subscription

11 minutes ago, ginsburger said:

I've sent 2 tickets for help and I haven't heard back from anyone.

Every time you submit additional tickets it delays the response. It takes 3-7 weekdays and we just came out of a 3 day holiday.

What is your latest ticket number and when was it done?

Hi there, Just checking back regarding my tickets.. sent on Sept 4th and Sept 8th

I'm still not able to purchase a subscription, and I haven't heard back from anyone yet. Just looking for some help. The options just keep me going around in circles with no confirmation of purchase.  

I've sent 2 tickets. 

3994724 and 3989465

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, ginsburger said:

sent on Sept 4th and Sept 8th

The second ticket caused the first one to replaced by the second so the 3-7ish wait time for a response starts now on the 8th.

In reality you are now on the 3rd weekday of the wait for the response. Please do not submit any more tickets.

Be sure to also check your spam/junk folders as well.

• Root Admin

Your current ticket is: 3989465
They were merged as @Porthos said. @ginsburger

The system was unable to automatically locate any purchase based on the email address used to create the ticket.

Once an agent does reply they'll work with you to investigate and correct the issue.

It is possible, due to high ticket volumes, that you may have about 3 to 5 more work days before your turn comes up in the queue

Thank you

• Like 1