[ RESOLVED ] License issues

I am in need of some help please I have a lifetime license and had my key code replaced by malwarebytes ,I tried to activate the new key code by keep getting the "Installation Token not found". I used the support tool and uninstalled the program but still keep getting the same error .

11 minutes ago, 4Paws said:

I am in need of some help please

Please do the following so that we may take a closer look at your installation for troubleshooting:

NOTE: The tools and the information obtained is safe and not harmful to your privacy or your computer, please allow the programs to run if blocked by your system.

• Download the Malwarebytes Support Tool
  • In your Downloads folder, open the mb-support-x.x.x.xxx.exe file
  • In the User Account Control pop-up window, click Yes to continue the installation
  • Run the MBST Support Tool
  • In the left navigation pane of the Malwarebytes Support Tool, click Advanced
  • In the Advanced Options, click Gather Logs. A status diagram displays the tool is Getting logs from your machine
  • A zip file named mbst-grab-results.zip will be saved to your desktop, please upload that file on your next reply

Thanks

• Like 1

• Root Admin

I think your probably running into an issue with Norton.

Please try temporarily disabling Norton and see if that helps or not and let me know @4Paws

You can also try setting up exclusons

https://support.malwarebytes.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038522974-Malwarebytes-for-Windows-antivirus-exclusions-list

Edited by AdvancedSetup
Updated information