MawareBytes Silent Install, Scan and delete action

Hi

we want to create an Malwarebytes package which will install silently through SMS server, the package have auto update, scan and take action against infection found in system without prompting the user, are there any command line parameters available, Please suggest.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated...

Guest tactical64
Hi

we want to create an Malwarebytes package which will install silently through SMS server, the package have auto update, scan and take action against infection found in system without prompting the user, are there any command line parameters available, Please suggest.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated...

Hello, i as a managed services provider, I was also looking for a way to run MalwareBytes without user intervention. I had read heavily on this and found no way using conventional means to actually perform a removal. On some particular thread that i lost track of i even saw the President of MWB post that it wasnt possible, and there seemed to be some animosity toward adding that feature due to possible issues resulting from removing items that should not be flagged. None the less i have come up with a way to fully automate malware bytes. See my post on the following website,

I used autohotkey to build a script to run MWB, then i compiled this to an exe file. THe script you will see on that site assumes MWB is installed, and that you are on a 32bit OS. It can be called via your own methods, like kaseya, scheduled tasks, or other ways. Hope this helps.

Keywords: Script removal of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, Automation script, unattended routine, command line switches

Edited by AdvancedSetup
hyperlink removed

• Root Admin

If you are a licensed Corporate customer then please contact corporate@malwarebytes.org as requested and we will assist you. Any other non licensed use in a business is illegal.

You can also send me a Private Message with your Cleverbridge purchase information and we'll assist you.

Thank you.