Got an Old App

12 hours ago, AdvancedSetup said:

Correct. If you have an old license prior to 2014 then it is a Lifetime license and is only licensed for 1 computer.

I know that there is a free version for mobile phones, but is there a trial-to-pay full service option for mobile phones? I just wanted to see if any results came up on my mobile phone. 

13 hours ago, Old_Time_App said:

Also, I use the Sandboxie software on my computer and after I logged in for the first time this evening and activated Sandboxie for this browser session, my Windows Dynamic lock went from working to not working. 🤔

Interestingly, now my Windows Dynamic lock is working fine after I recently logged in today. 🤔

1 hour ago, Old_Time_App said:

So how long have you guys been doing this because you all assured that y information would be private. 😡

If is attached it is private. if posted like  I did obviously it is public.

There is nothing anyone can do with your user account name anyway.😉

3 hours ago, Porthos said:

If is attached it is private. if posted like  I did obviously it is public.

There is nothing anyone can do with your user account name anyway.😉

Okay, getting back to business, I don't understand your comment from a few posts up. Although it did look like you were responding to AdvancedSetup.

1 minute ago, Old_Time_App said:

I don't understand your comment from a few posts up. Although it did look like you were responding to

Your Chrome sync is got some detection's that will always come back when they are deleted by MB because of sync.

The "guide" I quoted is for you to follow to  clean up Chrome.

The snippet of the log I deleted for you was the evidence of the issue.

8 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Your Chrome sync is got some detection's that will always come back when they are deleted by MB because of sync.

The "guide" I quoted is for you to follow to  clean up Chrome.

The snippet of the log I deleted for you was the evidence of the issue.

Could you send it to me in a private message along with instructions on how to clean up Chrome. 

• Root Admin

The link has all the instructions on how to clean up Google Chrome @Old_Time_App

https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/258886-chrome-secure-preferences-detection-always-returns/

https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/258886-chrome-secure-preferences-detection-always-returns/

15 minutes ago, Old_Time_App said:

instructions on how to clean up Chrome. 

Here

9 hours ago, Porthos said:

I suggest you do the following in this guide.

I mentioned due to the following. As for ad blocking, I only use Ublock origin and Malwarebytes browser guard.

16 minutes ago, Old_Time_App said:

Could you send it to me in a private message

You do not need them to clean Chrome.

On 8/26/2021 at 3:07 PM, Porthos said:

I suggest you do the following in this guide.

I mentioned due to the following. As for ad blocking, I only use Ublock origin and Malwarebytes browser guard.

I'm using Adblock for Youtube with MBG. Are there any issues that you know of with this extension? 

On 8/27/2021 at 12:21 AM, AdvancedSetup said:

The link has all the instructions on how to clean up Google Chrome @Old_Time_App

I will follow those instructions and get back with you. 

• Root Admin
33 minutes ago, Old_Time_App said:

I'm using Adblock for Youtube with MBG. Are there any issues that you know of with this extension? 

Not that I'm aware of. Though there is always a caveat that one may interfere with another but overall I don't believe there is an issue for most people.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hello again. 🙂 Since this thread hasn't been closed, I would like to ask another question about the MB app: How many devices can I use with my lifetime app? Although, I did try to install the download link in this thread onto my phone, but it wouldn't install. 

Edited by Old_Time_App