Can not connect to server

DCP
Go to solution Solved by DCP,

HI.

I have recently downloaded both Malware protection and Malware Privacy.

My friend had a spare activation key and sent it over to me to use. I managed to get it all sorted until it came to connecting to the server in which it keeps bringing up the message..

"Unable to connect Unable to connect to VPN server. Try again."

I have tried switching wifi devices, restarting and also shutting down and switching my device back on an nothing seems to help or make any differance.

Has anyone have any suggestions?

I asked in the other thread, but do you ever get the prompt to install the Malwarebytes Privacy VPN configuration?

Additionally, does it make any difference if you temporarily remove Malwarebytes for Mac, then restart?  If so, you can install and connect the VPN, then reinstall Malwarebytes for Mac to see if that resolves the issue.

Please let us know.

Thanks

• Solution
20 hours ago, jtodd234 said:

Hi Dcp,

Thanks again for your patience.

We have made some adjustments to your license on our end.

Can you kindly try your connect again and let us know if you are still having any trouble with the VPN connection.

Thank you in advance. 

That's now worked!! thanks for the help and support

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Hi DCP,

Thanks for reaching out. I am sorry to hear that you are encountering the same experience.

We are working to understand what is happening and get a permeant fix in place going forward. 

I will reach out via private message so we can get you a support ticket open and we can communicate further.