Windows 7 help

Bobc11

@ Bobc11

I would contact the ATI website,

ATI Mobility Radon 7000 video card for windows 7
I just did an upgrade on a Dell at the advice of exile360, and pulled out a nvidia graphics card. and put in a a ATI Radon, but I'm using XP home & a 32 bit system. a big improvement... I have not gotton to Windows 7 yet?

EDIT: website: http://www.atidriver.org/?gclid=CP6y59atnZ0CFSUsawodHz7V_Q

There should be support (downloads) info for you box at either the IBM or Lenovo sites. After that you can look on AMD's site. AMD will warn you to use the PC manufacturer's drivers. I have a Mobility Radon 9000 on my 2004 vintage I600m Dell. The last video driver released for it was in 2005. I'm still running XP/Pro on it; so, don't know about Vista or Windows 7 compatibility. The best thing to do is try your brand's forums to see what other users with the same equipment are learning about compatibility. I recall that many manufacturers did not provide updated drivers for older hardware when Vista came out. What you have may work, or you may be SOL.